Request - "Feelings"

This was requested by @Anikamikim

After the war with the sky people, everything was going good. Until, Neteyam had to flee back to the forest so he could become Olo'eyktan. Aonung was crying in his bedroom after hearing about the news. "Aonung, you shouldn't cry," Anastasia comforted.
"I love him so much and now he's just going to leave," Aonung cried.
"Don't worry Aonung, you have me," Anastasia replied. Anastasia secretly hated Neteyam because he always got in the way of thing Aonung and her did. Aonung got up and said,
"I'm gonna go visit him before he leaves."
She nodded her head but she rolled her eyes when Aonung wasn't looking.

"Neteyam?" Aonung whispered. Aonung saw the dark blue Na'vi packing his things up in his bag. Aonung teared up to this, he exclaimed,
"I'll miss you!"
"I'll never forget you Aonung, one day I will visit you," Neteyam replied. They hugged each other and said their goodbyes. Neteyam and Aonung went outside and Neteyam called his Ikran. Everyone in the village gathered around and started bawling. Neteyam was trying his best not to cry and just a crack a smile, he then flew off. Anastasia stood next to Aonung hugging had arm and resting her head on it. She pretended to look sad but in reality she was the happiest person alive. 'Finally that brat is gone!' She thought.
Tsireya ran up to her brother who was crying his out,
"Brother I know how you feel." She hugged him and pat his back. Anastasia did the same.

The next day, Aonung woke up super early. He barely got any sleep because he cried himself to sleep. "Aonung!" Anastasia ran in.
Aonung looked up,
"Yes?"
"Wanna go huntingggghgg??????" Anastasia asked.
Aonung shook his head,
"Sorry not today, still a bit upset about Neteyam leaving."
Anastasia looked mad, she shouted,
"Why is it always Neteyam this and Neteyam that? He's gone now."
Aonung looked shocked, he didn't expect this from Anastasia.
"What the f*ck? Why would you say that?" Aonung asked.
"It's like your gay? Plus whats so good about him?" Anastasia argued.
"Everything! He's perfect and so what if I'm gay? Homophobic much," Aonung screamed. Anastasia's jaw dropped onto the ground, she left screaming,
"I hate you!" Aonung just lost a friend, now it would be awkward with her because she was Tsireya's bestfriend.

< A few hours later >

Aonung was still thinking about the fight that occurred earlier in the day. Tsireya walked into the room looking furious. "Aonung? Are you serious you hurt Anastasia's feelings," Tsireya shouted.
"You have to listen to me-." Aonung said.
"No! Explain why you hurt her feelings," Tsireya shouted.
"Oh my Eywa, she hurt mine! She literally started the fight, I just didn't want to go out hunting because I wasn't in the right state of mind and I didn't want to be sad the whole time I was hanging out with her," Aonung raged.
"Oh I-." Tsireya said.
"No, I never intended to her hurt her feelings but she just took it the wrong way, and I think she's homophobic too." Aonung finished.
"Aonung I'm so sorry for doubting you, what do you mean, does this mean your gay?" Tsireya asked. Aonung nodded shamefully.
"No no, it's nothing to be ashamed of, I never knew Anastasia was like that, I guess it was just an act, I'll tell her to stay away," Tsireya reassured.
"Thank you," Aonung cracked a smile.
"Of course!" Tsireya exclaimed.

< 5 years passed >

The horn blew, everyone crowded around the sea shore. An Ikran landed on the sand and it came to a steady stop. Aonung made his way to the front fearlessly. He thought this was a threat but he saw a little girl who was a dark blue Na'vi. He took a closer look at the taller boy who was with her. "Neteyam?" Aonung said.
"Aonung?" Neteyam said.
"Oh my Eywa, you've returned!" Aonung ran up to him, hugging him tightly. Everyone in the crowd cheered for him loudly clapping, the warrior who killed the sky people has returned. Everyone praised him, everyone except Anastasia who just stated at Neteyam deeply.
"This is my adopted daughter," Neteyam announced.
Aonung looked shocked,
"Huh?" He didn't think it was true.
"Yes I am his adopted daughter, slay," Natasha said.
Aonung nods,
"Come on I'll show you where your pod will be for now."
Aonung stayed in Neteyam's pod. 
"I'm so happy you're back!" Aonung exclaimed.
"I'm so happy I'm back here too," Neteyam replied.
"I'm going to go get some fresh air."
"Alright, stay safe," Aonung nodded.
Natasha side eyed Aonung and started to go towards him.
"Hey you," Natasha said.
"Yeah?" Aonung replied.
"You know.. I think my father has a crush on you, he said keep it a secet but I can't!" Natasha spilt. Aonung covered his mouth,
"Really tell me more."
"Well basicay-." Natasha said....

< Later on >

Neteyam came walking inside after taking a walk around the whole village. He missed it.
"What'd I miss?" Neteyam asked.
"A lot dad, a lot," Natasha said.
"Oh no," Neteyam replied.
"You have a crush on me Neteyam?" Aonung asked.
"Wow Natasha, keep it a secret at least," Neteyam screamed.
Natasha laughed loudly,
"You know I couldn't, you are literally a fool for Aonung."
Neteyam rolled his eyes,
"Right get out, I need to talk to Aonung."
"Alright have fun..." Natasha cackled.
Neteyam awkwardly turned around to face Aonung who was waiting for answers. He took a deep breath.
Neteyam finally spoke,
"Ok, it's true, don't hate me please."
"I don't I actually, like you, too." Aonung answered. Neteyam's eyes widened and looked confused.
"Really?" Neteyam questioned. Aonung nodded his head and held onto Neteyam's hand. They slowly got closer and closer to each other. Then they kissed...
But little did they know, a sneaky b*tch was watching them. Anastasia, Of course this snake was she is such a stalker WOW CREEPY!!!! She had the perfect plan, she should tell Tsireya.

Anastasia quickly ran to where Tsireya was. "Tsireya guess what!" Anastasia said.
"What?" Tsireya asked.
"Neteyam and Aonung kissed! They are so weird like ew," Anastasia laughed.
Tsireya just death stared her,
"Girl, why are you laughing, shut you homophobic ass up! I'm going to congratulate them. I am not tolerating this behaviour today. " Tsireya walked away.
"Wow you support gays? Ew it runs in the family," Anastasia shouted.
"For your information, I'm not gay so why are you so quick to assume that it runs in the family and why do you care, is it because Neteyam actually pulls? And you can just pull the pull door? That's what I thought, don't ever interact with my brother again," Tsireya ate the plate up. Anastasia couldn't even talk. She was just in pure shock.

"Brother, I am so happy for you!" Tsireya ran in.
"Where is this coming from?" Aonung worried.
"You and Neteyam? A thing now!" Tsireya squealed.
"How did you know?" Neteyam asked.
"Well the b*tch Anastasia told me, you know she's homophobic so I shut her up," Tsireya smiled. Neteyam and Aonung laughed,
"Good job!"

( Bonus Part to story I guess!!!)

One day, Neteyam was out fishing by himself, He loved going hunting and he thought today was the perfect day. But it wasn't. On the way, Neteyam was riding his Ilu and travelling at fast speed. Suddenly, his Ilu stopped.
"Huh what's wrong?" Neteyam asked.
His Ilu started shaking uncontrollably. Neteyam fell of the Ilu and banged his head on a nearby rock. "F*ck!" Neteyam yelled. He pushed himself up on the big rock. His Ilu left him there by himself. He was traumatised and so was his Ilu. Neteyam sat their crying, he couldn't do anything but stay there. He felt like he was going to lose his consciousness.

"Neteyam? Neteyam?" Aonung cried.
Neteyam woke up shaking. His head was still bleeding, he could feel it stinging.
"Aonung!" Neteyam screamed.
"Don't worry I'm here," Aonung replied.  He safely carried his boyfriend back to the pod. He got bandages to fix him up.
"I'm going to look after you, pretty boy," Aonung said. Neteyam nodded his head and closed his eyes as his boyfriend covered one eye. After bandaging, Aonung kissed Neteyam on the cheek. "You should get some rest, come here," Aonung said. They cuddled each other a for a while.

Idfk why this was so long!! Fun to write ty! Write some more requests (personal favs one is the school ones like when they're still teenagers
😍)
Anyways I might write a book abt Kiri x Rotxo. It won't be requests btw