Request - "Nightmare"

This was requested by @Avatarloaksullyjake

"Come on, it's time to sleep Neteyam," Aonung laughed at the smaller boy's funny face. They both went inside the pod. "Ugh I don't want to sleep," Neteyam sighed.
"Cmon you need rest, I'll cuddle with you," Aonung replied. Neteyam smiled and lay down on the floor. Aonung lay down next to him and pulled the blanket on top of both of them. "Good night, Ao," Neteyam said.
"Good night," Aonung said. Aonung planted one more kiss on Neteyam's forehead before they fell into a deep sleep.

Aonung POV:
My eyes shot open. I heard loud panting beside me and sobbing. I looked to my side and my eyes widened,
"Baby, wake up please." I shook him until he woke up, tears were rolling down his face as he burrowed his face into my shoulder. "What happened? Are you ok?" I asked hurriedly.
"I-I had a nightmare," Neteyam replied, stuttering.
"Oh baby you're struggling to talk, please calm down," I said panicking, rubbing Neteyam's back to calm him down. I looked outside, It was still pitch black. "You need some rest, I'll hold you all night, I won't let go," I assured. Neteyam nodded,
"O-okay."

Neteyam POV:
In Neteyam's nightmare:
"No Aonung!" I screamed. I saw my boyfriend dead on the ground. He was shot by the sky people. Out of nightmare:
I heard mumbled words,
"Baby, please wake up." I panicked and my eyes opened. "Ao!" I shouted.
"You're ok, you're ok." Aonung comforted.
"I thought I lost you," I cried. I burrowed my face into his shoulder. He kissed me on the top of my head,
"I'm here, don't cry." He made me feel s much better. "Thank you for being there for me," I said. He fixed me hair that looked messy ad we both went back to sleep. He held on to my waist for the whole night, I think he "accidentally went a lower than my waist". (not sure if that was an accident Neteyam...). I felt so safe with him holding me.

No One POV:
The sun rose up, all the villages woke up from their deep sleep. I'm surprised they didn't hear Neteyam screaming last night. "Good morning," they both said to each other, pulling into a kiss.
"Come here Neteyam," Aonung said, motioning to sit next to him.
"Let's cuddle," Aonung added. Neteyam blushed and nodded. For the rest of the day, they cuddled. Little did they know, Tuk was secretly watching them cuddle, will she snitch or keep it a secret? She will probably tell Tsireya...

I need more requests. Like rn I having nothing to write ant I'm so bored.

Neteyam x Aonung || Oneshots (Requests please!!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara