Prologue

Life has never been easy for two brothers who lost their parents at a young age. Growing old without parental support is like living a worst nightmare, but the elder one always made it through the day with a smile for his angel, he promised his parents that he will make sure his little brother never suffers or lives a miserable life.

Prochay has always felt unlucky; for one thing, he feels responsible for his parents' deaths, and he is frequently bullied because he was born without a mate. In this werewolf universe, wolves are born with a mark that is identical to their mates. But when Chay was born, his parents were concerned because he had no marks on his body, so they promised to protect him from the world because he is a mateless omega so people will hurt him without regard.

Porsche adored his younger sibling since the day he was born. He felt as if the moon goddess had blessed him with an angelic little brother. When he found out that his angel brother was born mateless, his heart couldn't take it and he began to blame the moon goddess for giving his little brother a sorrowful life.

Porsche and Porchay belonged to the Golden Moon Pack. Their pack was named after the death of the first Alpha king, who was a rare golden wolf. After his death, people never saw the golden wolf again.

Once, there was a rogue attack on the Golden Moon Pack, and the two brothers lost their parents, who were attempting to protect them from the attack. People later began to blame Prochay for the attack, which was far from the truth, but Porsche didn't want his little brother to listen to the pack members' taunts, so he decided to leave the pack and start a new life in order to protect his little brother.

After leaving their pack, Porsche considered going to his uncle's pack, who adored them. As expected, his uncle welcomed them into his home with open arms, but Porsche didn't want to be a burden to his uncle, so he began working part-time after school hours to provide a better life for his younger brother.

After a hurricane destroyed their valuable possessions, the two brothers thought they were finally living a peaceful life. But life is never easy for two omegas in an unknown pack, learning new things and trying to fit in.

What will happen if choosing to stay in the new pack brings both happiness and sorrow into their lives? What will they choose?