CHAPTER 1

"Hia, wake up; you already missed your first class." I shouted at my brother, who is too lazy to wake up to attend his morning's session.
"Yeah!! "I'm awake!" he exclaimed, still lying in his bed. I'm an early riser, whereas he is a night owl who prefers to work late; he has never told me what he does for our daily survival, even though I don't question him because his answer always will be, " Don't worry, Chay, whatever work I do, I enjoy it to the fullest." So I stopped asking about it.

"Here is your breakfast." I passed him the plate as he entered the kitchen, still half asleep. I don't know how he concentrates in class.

"I'm leaving for the class," he said after completing his breakfast. I just nodded while washing the vessels.

I forgot to tell you that I don't go to school like the other kids in this pack. I have been homeschooled ever since my brother brought us into this pack.

In my previous pack, I always used to get bullied by the pack kids, but I never told anyone because no one would believe me because there would be no scar left behind as werewolves have self healing power, but as the bullying got brutal, I couldn't hide my scars. Once, when my brother noticed the scar on my cheek, I told him, "I got hit by the ball while playing basket ball." When I lied to him, he didn't look fully convinced but eventually let it go.

As the days went by, I tried to give more excuses for the bruises. My brother found out that I was being bullied by the pack kids, so he tried to fight them off, but it was no use; they were not ready to stop bullying me, so my brother thought it was a good idea to be homeschooled to avoid bullying in the new pack.

I always stay alone at home because my brother goes to his part time job after his classes and my uncle, who stays in the main pack house as he is the head warrior of the pack, only visits us on the weekends.

Even though my brother forbids me to go out, I sneak out after completing my online class to visit the nursery, where pack kids are taken care of by other omegas. I even made a friend there, who works as the senior nurse for the pack.

I actually feel safe to roam around in my new pack. I like playing with pups; they are so adorable and friendly that they give me a peaceful environment that I have never experienced, but I always miss spending time with my brother after coming to this new pack; my brother has become a workaholic.

He keeps working part time, and sometimes I don't even see him when I wake up some mornings.

I have done with my classes for today, and now I'm going to visit my one and only friend in the nursery as well as going to play with pups.

"Hi, Ohm," I greeted my friend as soon as I entered the nursery, but I didn't get any reply from him, so I went near him and saw that he was concentrating on feeding the new born pups.

"I'll come out after I feed the pups; you go outside and play with the other kids," Ohm said quietly, and I nodded and went outside.

In this pack, taking care of pups is the main responsibility, as they are the future of our pack. The Alpha adores the pack pups and takes good care of them. I heard he has always been kind to his people, and he is proud of his three sons.

Speaking about his three sons, his firstborn was an omega, and because of him, omegas in this pack are treated with respect. If they come across anyone bullying an omega, they immediately put them in the dungeon, but people don't know what kind of punishment those bullies receive.

"Hi," Ohm said as he emerged from the nursery. I smiled as I noticed that my surroundings appeared to be celebrating something.
"What is happening today? "Why is everyone in the pack behaving like we are having a celebration today?" I asked him. First, he didn't get what I meant, but after seeing the people, he laughed at my question.

"Oh, you're new to the pack, so you wouldn't have guessed. Today is Alpha's Second Son's birthday, and today he will be officially announced as our new Alpha".Ohm explained it to me.
"Oh, ok. It is getting late.I'll leave before my brother gets home," I told him. He looked a little disappointed that I couldn't spend much time with him, but he smiled away and waved bye to me.

Once I reached home, I observed that the main door was open, which I closed before going to nursery.I dashed inside to see if we had been robbed, but there had been no such occurrence. I was relieved.

But I felt a presence at home, so I went around the house to see if anyone was there. I was so scared. I thought of my brother finding out about me sneaking out of the house. But, much to my surprise,

"Hia?" I saw my brother sitting on his couch in deep thought, and he was looking like he was about to cry.

_________________________________________________

Let me know how you feel about this chapter.🥰