CHAPTER 6

Chay's POV

After clearing things up between my brother and me, I feel a little relieved. I know the decision I took is going to be a difficult one, but it's the right thing to do. As I walk to the pack's nursery, I overhear a disturbing conversation between two wolves and realise that there's trouble brewing in our territory. They are planning to harm the pups. I should notify the alpha as soon as possible. I tried calling my brother, but he was not picking up my calls. I ran to the nursery to inform Ohm about the situation.

"Ohm, are you there?" I shouted as I entered the nursery. He came out and asked why I looked tense.

" On the way to nursery, I overheard two people talking about how they were planning to kidnap the pups of the pack to take revenge on Alpha. I couldn't hear more, so I ran here as soon as they left the place." I explained it to him.

"Okay, don't worry; I will explain this to Alpha Korn. You stay here and keep an eye on the pups with the other nurses. I will be back soon." He ran out soon.

I'm scared, Oh Moon Goddess; please protect the pups from them. I don't want them to be hurt.After a while, Ohm returned from the pack house.

"Ai' Ohm, is everything OK?" Did you inform the Alpha about the situation?" I questioned him. But he was quiet for some time. I was waiting for his reply, but suddenly P'khun entered the nursing home.

"P'khun, what are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

" N'chay, why are you spreading false rumours about the kidnapping? " I was confused.

"What do you mean by that? But I heard two wolves talking about it. Why will I lie about this matter? Where it involves the life of innocence." I asked him.

" See, Paa, I told you My little omega would spread false rumours in the pack." P'khun suddenly started talking on the phone.

" I will talk to you when I return home. I have to apologise to my little omega now. Bye." He cut the call and hugged me. Sometimes I don't get why he is so attached to me.

"I'm sorry, Chay, but I wanted my paa to know that you won't harm anyone in the pack." He said it with guilt.

" I'm not understanding." I look at Ohm to tell me something, but he is still quiet.

"I will explain it to N'Chay. As soon as Ohm informed my paa about the situation, my paa got angry with him and told him not to spread false rumours because our pack is protected with strong energy, so no one can enter the pack or harm anyone in the pack. My dad's friend is a witch, and she has made a protective shield around our pack. So when Ohm informed us about the situation, we couldn't believe him, so my paa used his alpha tone on him, which is why he is looking like that. Don't worry, he will be fine in some time." P'Khun explained everything. But why do I feel that something bad is going to happen?

_______________________________

Unknown POV

"Did you guys do your tasks as I informed you? " I asked my assistants, and they nodded and told me that the guy believed the false rumours and ran to inform someone in the pack.

"But boss, why did you want us to spread this false rumour in the pack?" One of them asked me. I didn't reply; I just smiled at them.

I'm going to make sure that little Omega regrets accepting the Alpha's condition.

_______________________________

Chay's POV

P'Khun offered to go get ice cream after explaining everything because he had been craving it since he woke up. He sure does have a weird habit of having ice cream for lunch. He ordered all the flavours because he couldn't decide which one to eat.

" NChay, the reason I came to visit is that I wanted to inform you that the wedding will take place in one week on the full moon day." I nodded in understanding. Normally, werewolves don't get to do weddings; they do the mating ceremony. But in my case, we are not mates, so we have to get married like humans.

"I know this is going to be hard on you, but don't worry, I will be with you all the time." He is trying to assure me that everything is going to be OK, but deep down he knows that it is not.

I smile and continue to have my ice cream.

After having ice cream, P'khun offered me a ride home, but I politely declined and told him I wanted to take a walk home. He understood and told me to be careful.

As I walked home, I couldn't help but reflect on the day's events and wonder who would want to embarrass me before Alpha Korn. I'm new to this pack, and I don't even talk to people around the pack. Finally, I decided to ignore this situation and concentrate on my so-called wedding preparation.

Oh shoot, I forgot to ask P'khun about his younger brother. I never once saw him.How will I recognise him if he comes in front of me?

Ngh!! I think I will go mad because of the scenarios that are happening in my life now.

_____________________________

Kim's POV

"Boss, He just entered the house. And he was mumbling about not asking for information about someone." My assistant informed me over the phone. I cut the call.

"Don't worry, little one. Even I'm curious about how you look. We will meet soon. but that day is when you're going to regret making this decision." I said to myself.

______________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment.😍🥰😍