CHAPTER 16

I understand that you are upset with my delay in posting the chapter. I apologise for the delay. I was very busy with my university exams and interviews. Please enjoy the Chapter.❣️❣️❣️

___________________________________________

Kim's POV

It's been two days since I last visited the dungeon. P'Khun is not telling me what happened after I left, and he also warned Vegas not to tell. But I need to know if they have any leads on her brother so we can find and kill him immediately before he tries to hurt the little one. I decided to confront P'Khun about it and ask for an update. As I approached him, I could see the worry in his eyes, but he remained silent. I knew that getting answers from him wouldn't be easy, but I was determined to find out the truth and protect my little one at all costs.

"P'Khun, I can see that something is not right. I also know that you never get personally involved in any of the pack wars, but this time you are. I need to understand why this situation is different and why it's so important for you to be involved. Please, P'Khun, I beg you to share what you know." I asked him.

He sighed and replied.

"We actually got the location, and we also got to know her brother is not only planning to kill Porsche and Porchay but also to conquer our pack and kill our family. From what she said, I understood that this war was going to be one of the biggest and most dangerous battles our pack has ever faced. The stakes are incredibly high, and if we don't intervene, not only will our loved ones be in grave danger, but our entire pack could be wiped out. It's crucial for us to be involved to protect our pack's future and ensure the safety of everyone we care about." I listened to him closely. But I didn't understand why the entire pack.

"What do you mean by this? I'm not understanding. You are still hiding some information." I asked him again.

"After killing Amanda, me and Vegas went and confronted Paa about this matter, and Aunt Yim was also involved in our conversation. That's when she told us that because of the power these two brothers hold, once you guys are mated, especially you and Chay, we will be most powerful and will be blessed by the moon goddess for a great future, and no one in this world can destroy us. She also told us that because Chay is one of the rare werewolves, other supernatural beings highly value his blood. Aunt Yim warned us to be cautious and protect Chay at all costs, as there might be those who would try to harm him for his unique bloodline." As he was giving all this information, my shoulder suddenly felt a burning sensation. I tried to ignore it, but it was becoming increasingly unbearable. I winced in pain and instinctively looked over at P'Khun. He had a worried expression. I started to feel uneasy and suddenly wanted to see Chay. I didn't respond to P'Khun and started to run towards my bedroom.

When I entered the room, Chay was nowhere to be seen, and when I searched in the bathroom, he was not there. I was feeling something bad was happening, but I'm not able to point out the figure in it. I left the room and went out to search for him in the pack garden, but he was not there either. So I returned inside and called everyone to the living room.

I asked them if they saw Chay, and they all replied no. I couldn't feel everyone getting worried. P'Porsche's eyes turned red, and he started to growl at everyone. P'Kinn was trying to cool him down, but I felt a slit on my mate Mark and growled out loud, gathering everyone's attention, and they gasped as they saw blood tripping from his shoulder.

Aunt Yim came near me, checked my mate mark, and covered her mouth in shock.

"This can't be happening. How is this possible?" She was questioning herself, turned to see Paa, and called him near me to show him my shoulder.