CHAPTER 10

Chay's POV

The next day, when I woke up, I got freshened up and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. As soon as I went down, I found the dining table already filled with a variety of foods. and P'Big was waiting near the table.

"Good morning, Nong Chay." He greeted me with a smile."Good morning, P'Big" I replied to him as I entered the room.
Wow!!! The food looks really yummy. As I was deciding what to eat. I heard P'Big laughing beside me.

"Did I talk out loud?" I asked P'Big. He nodded, still laughing at me.

"Do you have a habit of talking out loud all the time?" He asked me after controlling his laugh.
"Yes, but not all the time. I can't help it." I said this as I was trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Okay, I will stop laughing. You can have your breakfast. Then I will show you around." He informed me and sat next to me.

"Hm, where is Alpha Kim?" I asked him as I was eating coconut pudding. Woah! It's really yummy.

"Oh, he stayed in his studio. He will be arriving at any moment now. He texted me last night   and instructed me to make sure you had your breakfast on time." P'Big said, turning to read his newspaper.
If he wanted to make amends for yesterday's behaviour, he should have at least tried doing it himself rather than instructing others to do his job. As I finished my meal, I reflected.

"I feel so full. It looks like I had a bit too much to eat. Maybe I should go for a walk to help with digestion."

"No problem; remember I told you I would show you around? Now let's go before Alpha Kim arrives." P'Big took me around, showed me the rooms, and also informed me not to enter a specific room that is only accessible by Alpha Kim.

I thanked P'Big for the tour and asked him why Alpha Kim had a room that was off-limits. P'Big hesitated for a moment before telling me that it was best not to ask questions about Alpha Kim's private affairs.

As we were walking, P'Big also mentioned that the mansion has a beautiful garden and that it would be a great place to take a walk. He also warned me to be careful not to wander too far from the mansion, as there are dangerous rogue werewolves in the surrounding forest.When we returned back inside the mansion. We saw Alpha Kim sitting on the couch and having coffee. He lifted his head and looked at me as I went and sat in front of him.

"Did you enjoy the tour?" He asked going back to check his phone. I never felt so much hatred for that device before. Now that he gives so much attention to it rather than the person in front of him.

"I'm sorry, what?" I heard him asking me. I turned to ask P'Big if I had been talking out loud. He nodded and controlled his smile.

"Nothing," I said back to him.

We sat there in silence for a moment, both of us lost in our own thoughts. Finally, he stood and walked away, leaving me to wonder what was going through his mind.

And then I observed that there was a letter on the table in front of me. I took it and saw that it had the simple words, "I'm sorry." Those words put a smile on my face. He really doesn't know how to comfort someone.

Kim's POV

As soon as I reached the place, I observed that the surroundings didn't look calm. Someone else had come here before my arrival. I entered the house and saw blood splattered all around the place, and all the files were burned. I called Ken and ordered him to come to the location immediately. I started searching to find out if there was anything left behind. I literally waited half a year to come to this end, and I can't give up soon.