CHAPTER 12

Chay's POV

It feels like ages since I slept this well. I started to snuggle in against my pillow, but it felt hard. It was not soft at all, but I felt comfortable. Suddenly, my pillow started to move. It didn't feel right, so I opened my eyes to see what the problem was. But to my shock, I was literally sleeping on someone. I tried to remove myself from them to see his face but failed; they started to hold me tight. I tried to force myself to get off of their hold. I tried again, but he was not willing to let go of me. So, I bit his arm, and he winced and let go of me. That's when I got to know that I was sleeping on Alpha Kim. As soon as he released me from his embrace, I distanced myself and was about to get off the bed when he grabbed my hand, which made me lose my balance and fall back on him, and our faces came into contact. I was only a few inches away from his face. I could feel his breath on me. He didn't open his eyes. I was staring at his face. This is the first time I've been this close to him. My heart was beating fast. I was holding my breath and waiting for him to release me, but he did not move at all. I wanted to pee so badly. I tried to shake him out of his sleep. But he didn't move at all.

"Alpha Kim, Please let me go. I have to use the bathroom." I said this while trying to wake him up.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled in his sleep.

"But I have to use the bathroom," I said, and he finally released me from his hold.

"Okay, Get back to bed as soon as you finish your business." He told me and went back to sleep.

I was in shock. Does he not remember me at all? He is actually talking to me casually. Many questions were going through my mind. After using the bathroom, I came out of the room and saw him still sleeping. So I went near him and sat next to him.

What happened yesterday? How did we end up in the same bed? The last thing I remember is dozing off in front of P'Khun. Maybe I should ask P'Khun about Alpha Kim's return.

As I was in deep thought, suddenly I felt someone next to me. I turned back and saw that Alpha Kim was wide awake.

" Did you sleep well? " He asked me. I nodded and was about to ask about last night. But he interrupted me.

"Okay, did you not know that you were having a heat cycle yesterday?" He questioned me. I opened my eyes wide.

"What? Heat cycle? I never had one before because of the mateless thing." I started to panic. No, this can't be true. How can I have a heat cycle? Maybe I should consult the pack doctor.

"Hey, Relax. It's okay; we can visit the pack doctor if you want to. I will call him immediately." Alpha Kim was about to call the pack doctor. I stopped him.

"No, I will visit him later. I'm kind of hungry. So I will meet him after feeding myself."

"Okay," he said, and he was about to get up from the bed.

"Thank you, Alpha Kim. For taking care of me yesterday." I bowed in front of him and thanked him.

"Huh? It's ok. No problem." He replied.

"I have told the maid to get you the breakfast; you can go and freshen up before it arrives." He informed me. I nodded and got up to go to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, I didn't see Alpha Kim. I sighed and went to sit on the couch. My breakfast was set on the table. I was about to eat my breakfast. I saw a letter under the glass. I took it and read it. After reading it, I couldn't stop smiling.

" Sorry, I have work to complete, so I can't join the breakfast. So, please eat breakfast and get some rest. I will join you for the dinner."

PS: You can call me P'Kim instead of Alpha Kim.