CHAPTER 7

The wedding day

Everything is going as planned. Tankhun is very busy making the arrangements. Kinn and Porsche got mated last night. Today is the day that is going to change Porchay's life.
He was nervous; he was not able to express the feeling he was having in his heart. He is happy that his brother has finally gotten to be together with his mate. His only complaint is that he didn't get to know about Alpha Kim. Whenever he asked Tankhun about him, Tankhun always changed the subject or avoided the question, leaving him curious and intrigued about who Alpha Kim really was.

But it is a different story from Alpha Kim's side. He is not nervous but just curious about how the precious little omega looks because Tankhun couldn't stop talking about how cute the little omega is. Because he knows that Tankhun doesn't praise unknown people easily. He even warned Alpha Kim that if he hurts his little omega, he will kill him.

Kim's POV (3 days before the wedding)

"Come on, Paa, I need to know why you are so adamant about me marrying that omega. I want to know the reason behind your decision. So please explain to me why I need to marry him. " I asked my paa to make me understand the reason behind his decision.

" Kim, you know Paa doesn't take any decision without keeping your brothers and you in mind. You guys are my lifeline. So when it is a situation where Paa is asking you to marry a stranger, don't you think Paa would have given it more thought? " Paa questioned me back. It is true that Paa never once made a decision that would harm us or the pack.

" Paa, I understand that you will not do anything without a reason. All I'm asking is for you to tell me the reason." I requested my Paa. He nodded and told me the reason behind his decision, which left me speechless. I never knew there would be such a deep story and a dark past that forced him to make this decision.

After listening to his side story, I decided to accept the wedding. I know I'm about to break a promise that I made to my mate. But I want to know the other side of the story, which is still hidden.

" Okay, Paa. I will get married to that omega." Paa smiled happily after hearing my decision; little did he know the reason behind my acceptance.

Present day

Chay's POV

All I can say now is, I'm so nervous. I knew that my decision was not the best, but deep down, I feel I made the right choice. Ohm was surprised when I told him about my wedding. He was not happy with my decision, but later, when I explained the reason behind it, he was OK.
I'm nervous because I don't know a thing about Alpha Kim. Whenever I asked P'Khun about it, he would always avoid the question or change the subject. The only thing I know is that he lost his mate due to some incident that occurred in the pack.

As I was getting ready, Ohm entered the room.

" Oh, you're still not ready yet? The wedding ceremony is about to start," he said as he was checking my wedding tux.

" white colour really does suit you. You look more beautiful than handsome today." Ohm kept giving me compliments, but when I didn't respond, he got the idea I was nervous.

" Come on, Chay, I can literally hear your heartbeat out loud. I took a deep breath and tried to relax, but his intense gaze made me feel uneasy.

"I appreciate the compliments, Ohm, but I'm just not used to this kind of attention," I finally admitted.

"No, that is a lie. I know you are nervous because of the wedding." Wow, it seems like my nervousness is written all over my face.

" Yes," he replied while grinning at me. Shit, did I say that out loud?
"Yup," he said as I groaned.