CHAPTER 9

Chay's POV

It's been two days since Alpha Kim's departure. He didn't reply to my text. I know that he is busy, and it is all new to both of us. He doesn't know me well enough to reply to my text. I got to know so many people in the pack house. I also met Alpha Korn and spoke with him. He was clearly a cool person, and he told me to call him Papa because now that we are family, I felt happy talking to the pack members.

As promised, I and Venice started to play games. I also met his papa. He was really friendly, and I got to know that he was also my brother's friend.

Everything was going well until I got a text message from Alpha Kim informing me to pack the bags because we were going to stay outside the pack house.

As soon as I read the message, I started to pack my bags without having second thoughts. I don't know why, but I felt really excited. Maybe it was because I got a text message from him or that I was going to meet him. Either way, I felt happy.

After packing my bags, I informed my brother about Alpha Kim's message. At first, he hesitated, but later Alpha Kinn explained to him that Alpha Kim is an individual person; he likes to be on his own. Well, now I have one more piece of information about Alpha Kim. So I have to give him personal space and not disturb him much.

My brother finally agreed and told me to get in touch with him once in a while and immediately call him if I feel uneasy and uncomfortable without him. I nodded and was about to text Alpha Kim that I was ready, but suddenly someone entered the house and called me.

"Khun Porchay, My name is Big. I'm Alpha Kim's assistant. I'm here to pick you up." That new guy introduced himself and told me his purpose for arriving at the pack house. I smiled and agreed to go with him. As we were about to leave, my brother interrupted.

"Why are you here to pick my brother instead of his husband?"

"Sorry, Khun Porsche. Alpha Kim is busy with his meeting and asked me to pick Khun Porchay." He replied and bowed his head. My brother didn't respond to him. He turned to my side and told me to call him as soon as I reached my destination. I nodded and left with that guy.

On the way to Alpha Kim's place, I kept thinking about how to talk to him.

P'Big didn't talk much. He was busy on his phone. I was just looking out the window and enjoying the view."Khun Porchay, we almost reached Alpha Kim's house. I will take your luggage to your room." P'Big informed."Okay, P'Big and you can call me Chay," I said and smiled at him. I then turned back to the window, feeling grateful for P'Big's assistance and excited to explore Alpha Kim's house. The view outside was breathtaking, with lush greenery and a stunning mountain range in the distance.I also want to know his interests. The more I thought about him, the more excited I felt. There was a tinkling feeling in my heart that I'm not able to explain.

"Khun Chay, we have reached you. You can explore the house and make yourself at home. Alpha Kim will come back in an hour. " P'Big informed me and left me in the living area.

I started to check for the photo frames in the living room; the photos he had were almost only of his brothers. I also saw photos of his cousins. As I kept checking, I came across a photo where he was smiling happily. It made me curious, and I wanted to know the reason behind his happy smile.

"It looks like you're already feeling at ease around here." I suddenly heard someone speak behind me. I turned around and came into contact with Alpha Kim. I almost fell down, but

Alpha Kim blocked me from falling down. My cheeks got hot, and I felt my face turning red like a tomato. I got out his hand and bowed in apology. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to bump into you like that," I said, hoping to diffuse the awkward situation. "Please forgive me."