CHAPTER 3

"Hello, how can I help you?" I bowed my head in front of him and inquired. He just smiled and entered the house, started to look around, and stood in front of a painting of my brother and me."Excuse me, would you like to have some water?" I asked him again, and he nodded. Soon, I ran into the kitchen to fetch the water. When I came back, I saw him sitting on the couch and waiting for me.

"Here you go," I told him, and I gave him the water. He smiled and took the glass from me.He gestured to the couch next to him and asked, "Why don't you sit down? " Surprised at his invitation, I hesitantly complied.

"How can I help you?" I once again asked him."Ok, I will cut to the chase. I'm here to take your brother and you to the main pack house." I was confused. I don't even know him. How can he suddenly say something like this?"I'm sorry; beg my pardon. Why you want to take us there?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes dramatically."I'm taking you guys there because your brother is my second brother's mate." He said it with a hint of exasperation in his voice, as if to say that the explanation was so obvious that he couldn't believe I had asked. Now I recall Ohm mentioning the Alpha Korn's surname, which matches this stranger, indicating he is the firstborn of the Alpha Korn.

"Oh!" That was my reply to his reply because many thoughts are running through my mind. I'm trying to wrap my head around everything and understand the situation.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I don't think I'm the decision maker here; you have to wait for my brother to come home and talk to him." As I told him this, he looked a little taken aback.

"Ok, then I will wait for your brother to come home," he said, and I just nodded in reply."Would you like to have something? I'm going to prepare dinner." I asked him politely. He nodded his head in agreement and thanked me for the offer.I headed to the kitchen to start preparing dinner for three. I heard a noise in the hall and peered in to see what was going on; he was wandering around, possibly looking for our parents' photos.

"Are you looking for something?" He jumped in shock as I asked him.

"Oyeeee, you literally scared me; I'm sorry, I was checking for something interesting to entertain myself," he said."Oh, ok, dinner will be ready in 15 minutes." I informed him and returned to the kitchen to complete the remaining dinner. I'm not sure when my brother will return home or what his reaction will be if he sees this person.

"Excuse me, sir, dinner is ready," I said as I exited the kitchen to tell him the food was ready, but he was already sleeping on the couch. So I shook him to wake him up. He looked irritated because I disturbed his sleep.

"Stop calling me Sir; it makes me look old. Call me P'Khun." He said this as he rose from the couch and sat at the dining table."OK," I said as I began to serve him the food."When is your brother coming home? " He asked, as I placed a plate in front of him."I don't know. He sometimes never comes home at night." He looked taken aback as I said this."All right," he said, and began eating without asking any questions.

___________________________________________________

"Ok, I will leave now; it's already getting late, and I don't think I will be able to meet your brother. Anyway, please let him know about my request." He informed me and was about to leave, but I wanted to know why he personally came down to take us to the pack house when he could've just sent his assistant to do so."Can I ask you a question?" He looked confused but nodded to proceed."Why is it that you came to our house, not your assistant or Alpha Kinn himself?" I questioned him."That's because my brother has been behind your brother since morning, and I just wanted to help my second brother. That is why I volunteered to help my second brother and bring you guys to the pack house. " He explained everything to me and left, saying goodbye.

After he left, I started to clean the kitchen and went to bed, but something didn't feel right.I suddenly remembered colliding with someone on my way home. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but now I realise that the person I bumped into must have been in a hurry because he didn't even say sorry or look back to see if I was ok. Such a rude manner, but what is more disturbing is that because of him, my heart started to beat fast. Why am I having this feeling? I didn't even see his face, but it feels like we are going to meet again.

The next morning, when I woke up, I heard sounds from the kitchen. I thought maybe Hia would have come back from work. I felt excited because I wanted to know how the interaction with his mate went. As I ran down to check on my brother, I felt like we also had a guest in our home."Chay! You woke up?" My brother asked me as soon as he saw me."When did you come home? why you didn't wake me up?" I inquired. He just smiled and gestured for me to follow him out of the kitchen. I followed him to the living room, where I saw someone sitting on the couch."Chay! Meet Kinn, my mate." He introduced the two of us, and I couldn't help but notice that he had a mischievous glint in his eye as he looked between the two of us."Alpha Kinn, Nice to meet you." I greeted him with a smile.

"Lisewise." He smiled back, and my brother started telling me how they met after his classes, spoke to each other, and decided to announce them being mates to the entire pack to complete the mating ceremony. I was so excited that they finally talked and decided to accept each other.

As he spoke, I could see the sparkle in my brother's eyes as he talked about his mate. I had never seen him this happy before, and the joy in his eyes made me smile.

Thank you, Moon Goddess, for making them mate; they look perfect together.

"Porsche, can we go and meet my father to tell him about this news?" Alpha Kinn asked my brother, who looked a little stressed after hearing about him meeting his future father-in-law.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, Alpha Kinn's elder brother P'khun came home yesterday to take us both to the pack house." I informed them about yesterday's incident, and suddenly Alpha Kinn started to laugh out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry; my brother has always been concerned about us since we were children." Alpha explained the reason behind his laughter, which made me and my brother look at each other with astonishment."Ok, I think you both should go and meet Alpha Korn and talk about your big announcement to the pack members." I made them leave soon so they could spend more time together.

I'm so happy for my brother. He is finally going to get the happiness he deserves. These both really made my day. I watched as they drove off with a smile on my face, knowing that my brother was starting something new and was in for a journey of joy and contentment.

But why am I feeling like something is going to happen?

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys. I am having mid term exams so I couldn't to able upload on time.

Please let me know your feedback on this chapter 🥰🥰🥰