One

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E1)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." 

John B balances on top of the roof of the house that they were hanging out at, sloshing his beer around. "Should I do it?"

Looking up at him, Pope sarcastically replies, "Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." He points a nail gun he found at John B, pretending to shoot him.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asks jokingly. "Yep. Pow!" Pope jokes back. Suddenly, Kiara steps out onto the scaffolding, joining the conversation.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." She scoffs. JJ glances over at Parker with an incredulous look, both of them saying at the same time, "Of course." 

Kiara glares at them, annoyed at their response. "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Parker nods begrudgingly, but her brother won't give in. "I can't have cold towels."

Kiara then looks over and sees John B standing on one foot on the ledge of the roof. She groans before exclaiming, "Can you please not kill yourself?"

JJ quickly yells after her, "Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." Parker adds on by shouting, "And I'm not giving up mine again!"

John B almost immediately looses his balance, making him drop his drink. Parker and JJ groan, grumbling under their breath. "Of course you did. Right as JJ said it." Parker mutters while JJ adds, "Smooth. A-plus."

Suddenly, the group hears a man yelling up at them. Kiara quickly starts to pack up, exclaiming, "Hey, uh, security's here." Cursing under her breath, Parker scrambles up, then moves to help her brother up. 

"Let's wrap it up." Parker looks over the edge of the scaffolding, seeing a familiar security guard. "Boys are early today." JJ grabs the collar of his sister's shirt, dragging her while climbing down as fast as he can.

Both Parker and JJ catch sight of the security guard again. This time Parker says something. "Gary, is that you? It's me!" Her brother quickly joins in, exclaiming, "Gary, good to see you, man!"

Pope grabs both of their arms, both of them now being dragged. "You're asking for it." Gary shouts at them again, starting to chase them. "Maybanks!"

Gary calls in for backup, causing the lowest floor of the house to quickly be filled with more security. Parker quickly slides under their legs, running towards the fence separating them from The Twinkie. 

She hears her brother slip through the guards, saying, "Not much of a hugger!" making her snicker. Soon, JJ and Pope are caught up with her, sprinting for the fence. Parker easily hops over it, and JJ quickly climbs over. Pope struggles for a second before falling onto the ground.