Eighteen

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ 

(S1 E7)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ 

Parker wakes up in an unfamiliar place, making her sit up quickly. The sudden moment causes her head to pound, and she lets out a groan as she flops backwards. 

From next to her, she hears a laugh that makes her stomach fill with butterflies, and Sarah moves into her line of sight. In her hands is a glass of water and some Aspirin.

Parker makes grabby hands at her girlfriend, causing Sarah to laugh again. She moves forward and passes of the items in her hand, and Parker quickly places the pills in her mouth and takes a big gulp of the water to wash them down.

She lets it sit for a second before downing the rest of the water, wanting to wash the sour taste out of her mouth. Sarah sits down next to her on the bed, placing her hand on the taller blonde's back and rubbing it comfortingly. 

"How are you feeling?" Instead of answering, Parker turns slightly and places her head in the crook of Sarah's neck. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry." Sarah wraps her arms around Parker's neck and runs her hands through her hair soothingly.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. I'm here."  Sarah continued to hold Parker and run her hands through her hair until the Maybank girl finally calmed down once again, and the two of them lie back together.

As they lay there, Parker remembers that she doesn't really know where she is. "How did I get here? Also, where is here?" Sarah turns to face her girlfriend. "We're at my house. John B drove us over here because you have to fish with my dad tomorrow. Today is a rest day for us." 

Parker hums in understanding, bu then groans when she fully processes her girlfriend's words. "I don't wanna go fishing tomorrow," She pouts like a toddler. 

Sarah giggles at her girlfriend before pulling down Parker's jutted out lip. "Too. Bad." She pokes Parker's nose to punctuate her words, and the taller blonde scrunches up her nose adorably in response. 

The couple sits back on the bed together, and Sarah grabs her laptop. "Wanna watch something?" Parker nods, basically snatching the device and pulling up a movie, but refusing to show Sarah. 

Sarah plays along, not knowing what kind of movie her girlfriend would pick, but when she sees the screen, she would have never guessed it in a million years.

"You like Clueless?" Parker nods enthusiastically, stating, "Yeah, it's my second favorite movie of all time. It's so fucking good!" Sarah laughs at her excited answer, then catches what she had said. "What's your first favorite?"

Parker seems to have the answer on the tip of her tongue, quickly replying, "The Shawshank Redemption." Sarah gives her a look that makes Parker let out a giggle. "I know they're super different, but I love them both very much. Don't attack me for my movie tastes!"