Sixteen

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E7)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"We'll melt the bricks down so they're not traceable," Parker explains to John B and Sarah as they walk next to her up to the Cameron Mansion. "We'll take it to the pawnshop, and after that, we'll pay for my restitution." 

The other two nod at the tall blondes words, before Sarah turns to John B. "How many bars?" John B thinks about it for a second before replying, "I think it was like 500." This causes the other two to stop in their tracks. 

"500?" Sarah asks in disbelief. John B turns around to look at them, adding, "600." Parker laughs in shock. "600 bars of gold?" John B shrugs, finishing, "I don't know. Could be a thousand. It was all muddy, but it was everywhere. Covering the walls, stacks of it. Five hundred million dollars. It's all there."

Parker laughs, wrapping her arms around Sarah and John B. Sarah joins in, exclaiming, "Hey, that's crazy!" The other two nod in excitement.

"We did it. Now we just have to get it out of there." Sarah nods, asking, "Right. So how will we do that?" Parker pipes up, saying, "Well, Princess, Pope has a plan. He's going to take a pulley system..." She begins to explain the plan to the shorter blonde, gesturing wildly to get her point across. They continue to discuss the plan until the topic finds its way back to the gold as they walk around to the front door. 

They talk about it until their discussion is interrupted by Ward Cameron coming around the corner and exclaiming, "Hey." The trio greets him, their smiles wavering on their faces at the fear of having been overheard by the man in front of them. Ward sees the looks on their faces, prompting him to ask, "What are you three plotting?" 

John B panics, answering, "Uh... the... usual stuff." Sarah covers for him, supplying, "World domination." Ward smiles at that, and Parker lets out a sigh of relief. "That's my girl, always aiming high." He smiles at Sarah before continuing, "It's gonna have to wait a day, though, 'cause I'm takin' these two fishin' tomorrow morning." 

Parker and John B share a panicked look, but neither of them know how to get out of it. When Sarah realizes that neither of them are going to say something, she chimes in. "No, they can't tomorrow." 

"Why not?" Ward inquires. 

"Well, because Parker and I have plans. And John B is gonna be with the Pogues." The Cameron man gives Sarah a skeptical look, saying, "Oh, really? What plans are those? Sit by the pool all day?" 

"No," Sarah tries to protest, but Ward interrupts her. "Look, the boat needs some first mates, and you two need to start earning your keep around here all right?" 

Sarah gives her father a warning look, muttering, "Dad." He gives her a look before speaking in a teasing tone that seemed to hold a certain note of force. "What? Sweetie, I'm kidding. They're new to the family. I wanna take them fishing. All right?" Sarah nods, finally giving in to her father's reason.