Fifteen

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E6)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The next morning, the boys and Parker hopped on the Pogue and motored their way back to the girls. Parker was wearing a shirt that she stole from JJ and some basketball shorts that had probably started as John B's. 

As they got closer to Heyward's boat, Parker caught sight of Sarah in the Hawaiian shirt that she had left there yesterday, making her break out into a smile. 

JJ catches sight of the grin on his sister's face, making him cough out, "Whipped." Parker smacks his leg, but the happy look on her face never wavers. 

"Uh-oh!" Pope calls out as he pulls up besides his father's boat. Parker quickly chimes in with, "You forget your keys or something?" The girls roll their eyes, but the boys laugh. 

"You need a tow?" John B adds, making Parker chuckle. Sarah can't help the smile that grows on her face at the sound of her girlfriend's laughter. 

Both of the girls stand up and walk towards the edge of the boat, dropping any smiles on their faces. Parker just grins up at Kiara, then finally says, "You gotta admit, it was funny." 

Kiara just looks down before saying, "Parker." Parker sees the relief and closure in her expression, telling her that the plan had actually worked. "Uh, what's that?" 

"Mastermind, huh?" 

"I'm always plannin'."

"Some patriarchal bullshit." 

Parker rolls her eyes in amusement at that, handing Kiara a rope to finish tying off the Pogue to Heyward's boat. She then looks over to Sarah, grinning at the shorter blonde.

JJ pipes up from where he is, saying, "You still love us though, right?" Sarah rolls her eyes, muttering, "Yeah, whatever." Parker knows that she does though from the amused grin on her face. 

"Hey, you still hate me, Princess?" Sarah can hear the teasing tone in Parker's voice, but also the worry. She smiles, reassuring Parker silently before replying, "A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." 

Kiara hums in agreement. "Watch your back, boys. And Parker." Sarah nods her head, and Parker gives her an adoring look that makes JJ smile when he sees it. 

"I welcome that challenge," Pope responds, shrugging his shoulders.

"Me too." JJ chimes in, not wanting to be left out.

"Ditto." Parker says. She gives Sarah a challenging look, making Sarah glance away and bite her lip, not being able to hold the intense eye contact.

Pope clears his throat, making everyone look over at him. "So, did you guys, you know..." He gestures between the two of them, making Parker give him a weird look. He rolls his eyes at her, knowing that she was thinking down a dirtier path.