Six

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E3)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Kiara hoists herself back through the hole, this time with a FedEx package in hand. John B quickly snatches it out of her hand, examining it. "Holy shit. This is from my dad."

Suddenly, they hear vehicles approaching. JJ starts to whisper aggressively. "Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" Kiara pushes them to go, but not before Parker leans back to try to catch a glimpse of the men.

"Oh shit. It's the guys who robbed the Château. It's the guys who robbed the house!" They squat down behind a tombstone, Kiara and Parker both quickly noticing John B's light reflecting. They all angrily whisper for him to turn it off, but he struggles to do so.

One of the square groupers yells, "I see something!" They hear footsteps getting closer, and Kiara asks, "Do you think it's them?" JJ quickly peaks around the corner before whipping back. "Homie's got a gun."

He seems to be making a decision in his head, and a little to late, Parker realizes what he is about to do. She tries to grab him, but he pops up to fast with a quick mutter of, "Screw this." He then takes off towards the fence that they climbed over to get in.  

Kiara takes one look at Parker and grabs her arm. "I swear to god, P. Don't do it." Parker glances at her before yanking her arm out of Kiara's hold. "If he's going, I'm going. It's twin code. I'm sorry." Kiara sighs in resignation. 

Parker sprints in the same direction as her brother, and the rest of her friends follow behind. This causes the square groupers to turn to them spot them, and run after them. 

They all try to hop over the fence as fast as they can, with JJ already over and Parker easily leaping over. They turn around so that they can help the rest of their friends over the fence, but as Parker helps Kiara, she notices that Pope's pants got caught.

The square groupers are clearly getting closer, but Pope can't get himself unstuck. JJ continues to urge him on, and starts to try to pull him down. "You're gonna rip me. Wait. You're gonna rip me!" He finally gets pulled down, his pants tearing. They run the rest of the way to the Twinkie and peel out as fast as they can.

Once they catch their breath, JJ mutters, "It's a little Tootsie Roll." The group laughs and they head back to the Château as fast as they can.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

At the Château, Parker watches her brother make a sandwich with mold-covered bread. John B sees what he is doing and comments, "That bread had mold on it three days ago." JJ shrugs, starting to pull the fuzzy spots off. "I'll just pull off the bad parts. Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism."