Note

Hey ! Everyone ,
The author is back with a second ff 'More than friends '.

If you guys don't know about my first ff
Please ,go and check it out 'His maid [J.J.K].

Please note a few things -

- This is my second fanfiction ,I am still an amateur writer ,so I hope I don't disappoint you people

-There can be many grammatical mistakes in the chapters ,as English is not my first language I hope for your understanding .

-This is just a fanfiction ,the images or the characters used in the story is not the same in real life .

-I hope ,you people would support me and love me like you people did in my previous book .

-This story is owned by me ,the author and not stolen ,if similar story found it maybe purely coincidental .

-This is one of my  experiences with the books I have written and even the book I am writing (specifically this one ) Please be respectful in the comments ( Please don't take my instruction to your heart and be offended ) I mean to say that- "I love you people commenting on my books really your compliments towards my books makes my day ,I am surely looking forward to those comments ,But there are few comments left by the readers like-'It doesn't make any sense ','What do you mean ?' I would be honest I don't mind such comments as well ,because I am still amateur and still trying to improve myself but sometimes it affects my motivation to write books (Not only to me ,but to all the writers who write books ,don't leave such comments on their books  )Please ! BE KIND.
(Comments where you people tell me to improve my writing,I would surely consider it ) but Don't write mean ,rude comments (I explained above ).
I hope you understood the message I tried to convey .
(This is only for those few people who write such mean ,rude comments,not for Every person ) .

-I would like to say one more thing about those few people (I am not being rude to you ,I am just trying to explain that - If you are not interested in this book ,please don't read .But ,writing mean comments are not allowed here ).

-One more thing - "It is just a fictional story ,not a reality ".

-Thank you for choosing this book to read ,The author will try her best not to disappoint anyone (Lastly ,I love you people 💜)

BORHAE 💜