Concert

It was the best surprise to end a date with , Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Riri and y/n went to the concert of their favorite band.  As they stood together , they chatted about the band members and their songs. Taehyung stood behind y/n's back, feeling his warmth spreading from y/n's body, making him swoon. Meanwhile, Riri stood beside them, listening to their conversation with her usual nonchalant demeanor, and making snide remarks every now and then.

As the band took stage, a loud roar broke the sky as their fans screamed at the top of their voice. They couldn't wait to see their favorite band in action. The band started with their most famous song, to the delight of the crowd. The atmosphere became electric as everyone sang and danced along. The band also performed some of their other hits, getting the crowd even more hyped up. The concert was a night to remember and one that would remain in their memories for a long time.

Y/n looked around at the sea of bright eyes and flashing lights. She couldn't believe she was here, seeing her favorite band play right in front of her.

It was a truly overwhelming experience. As she turned her gaze forward, her eyes met her boyfriend, Taehyung, smiling warmly at her. She felt instantly overwhelmed with gratitude and love, knowing that he had surprised her with the tickets. He had always been so thoughtful and kind to her.

Despite their status as exes, Riri and Jimin couldn't help but feel the lingering sparks of their past relationship. As they stood in awkward silence, watching the concert, they felt their cheeks warm with a certain kind of intimacy. Despite the distance between them, a little part of them still had love for one another that they couldn't shake.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was having the time of his life at the concert, rocking out to his favorite songs and singing along with the singers, letting loose and having a blast.

The band took some time to talk to their fans after the concert. The members of the band were known for their outgoing nature and friendly rapport with their fans. They engaged in friendly banter with the fans, exchanging some laughs and stories. The fans were delighted to see their favorite band members up close and personal, and there was a genuine connection between them.

It was an enjoyable experience for both the fans and the band, which is part of the reason why the band is so beloved by their fans.

As the band began singing a love song, Y/n's attention was drawn to Taehyung who had wrapped his arms around her back to give her a comforting hug. She felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment, as her heart fluttered with butterflies. She could feel his warmth coming from the hug, warming up her body and making her blush even more. She felt a surge of butterflies coursing through her veins, making her feel giddy and light-headed.

Y/n noticed Jimin staring at Riri with a look of love on his face. She knew there was something still there between them and that they had to be back together, no matter what. The feeling of love was clear in Jimin's eyes, as he was drawn back to Riri's gorgeous physique and charisma. Despite being ex-es, Jimin still had feelings for Riri that wouldn't just go away in a heartbeat. Y/n could sense the potential reunion that would soon take place, and she was hoping their reunion would be lasting and beautiful.

"All the ladies , screamm !!" The band yelled in excitement .

Riri who was just waiting for the moment screamed along with y/n .

"Okay ,okay ..Now the gentlemen present in the concert " One of the band member spoke in the mic ,hearing laugh in return .

Riri screamed along with the gentlemen present in the hall .

Jimin laughed at her ,teasing her and an annoyed look crossed on Riri 's face .

"You are a man ?" He asked holding his stomach laughing .