Insecurity

Y/n was in Taehyung 's room for 2 hours ,and the doctor was checking him up .

For 2 hours ,Taehyung held y/n 's hands and didn't let her go ,he held her hand like a child holding his favorite toy and scared that when he sleeps ,it will be taken away .

Y/n sat Beside him the whole time ,untill the doctor who was appointed to check on him entered the room behind him ,His hyungs following .

"What is wrong with him ?" Jin asked the doctor concerned for his little brother .
All the brother could even give up their for each other ,to the depth they love each other .

Y/n ,who was standing beside the night stand looked at the doctor and back to Taehyung who was still sleeping un bothered by the voices in his room .

" It is just a flu ,Let him rest for 2 weeks and should be on bed rest .I will give you the medicine which is required " The doctor spoke in a breath ,checking Taehyung by keeping his palm over his forehead .

"Oh okay " This time Namjoon spoke ,as yoongi and hobi followed the doctor out the room to discuss more .

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung 's weak body .

"Hyung " Jungkook whined

Y/n chuckled looking at his cuteness .

"Kookie ,let him rest okay ?" Jimin spoke ,dragging Jungkook behind him
Y/n covered Taehyung with the blankets and checked him one more time if he had any discomfort ,because all he did was groaned in his sleep whenever he felt any discomfort .

Y/n headed out closing the door of his room and headed downstairs to see riri sulking a bit .

"You still here ? I thought you left " Y/n asked sitting beside Riri on the couch and looking at her all pouty and sulking face .

"Why would you care ? All you did was care about your boyfriend ".

"Riri ,He is not my boyfriend you know ? Only my best friend .Like you are my best friend ,the same he is and I care for both of you equally ,if you were sick in his place I would have done the same " .

"Are you convincing me or yourself ?" Riri scoffed and crossed her arms around her chest .

"Of course myself " y/n mumbled which was gratefully unheard by Riri .

"What ?"

"Of course ,you idiot .Why would I convince myself ? And tell me why are you sulking ? Because you want my attention ?" Y/n asked .

Riri didn't speak and kept quiet and spoke .

"I want your attention ,but I want Jimin 's attention as well " .

"What do you mean ? He didn't give you attention ? Moreover i guess you both were the one bickering in Taehyung 's room a while ago ?" Y/n questioned .

"I don't know " Riri mumbled ,surely she needed some space before talking about the thing going inside her head ,she doesn't open up easily just like y/n herself ,but y/n does know how to let her speak , Riri would take out all the frustration on y/n ,she will try to bicker with y/n ,roast her and speak sarcastically that 's when you know Riri is in a bad mood or have something to talk about ,but somehow wants the other person to ask her .

And as y/n know her well ,she let Riri do whatever she wants,because at the end she would come to her telling about herself on her own .So this time as well y/n decided to wait to let her speak about her mind .

"Where is Jimin oppa ?" Y/n asked trying to distract her .

Riri scoffed and glared a bit at Y/n .

I guess ,wrong choice