Falling apart

Before starting the chapter ,let me inform you people ,this chapter is more of Riri and Jimin 's life than of the main characters .
-------------------------------------------------------------

"What ?" Y/n asked looking at Taehyung 's shocked eyes as well ,like he himself didn't believe what came out of his mouth.

"What ?" Taehyung asked back ,as he pretended to show he didn't mean it .

Did he just propose ?.

"Y/n---You lost " Jungkook declared .

"What the fuck ?" Y/n whispered with widened eyes ,that 's when she realized Taehyung tricked her .

"Language YOUNG LADY " Jin spoke glaring .

"Sorry ,but this is unfair " Y/n whined ,Taehyung smirked .

"And why is it unfair Miss Y/n ?" Taehyung asked raising one of his eyebrows with a slight smirk on his face,and his arms crossed across his chest .

"B-Because You- Y- " Y/n gulped down nervously ,it will kinda expose her if she told the truth. .

"Because me ? What ?" He asked .

"Argh nothing " Y/n groaned and stood up with a pout on her face and sat on one of the couches ,while Riri tried to snicker her laugh ,but failed .

The game was interesting though ,at least it made everyone laugh .

The rest of them continued playing ,the new chit word was "Food ".

"I cook good food  " Jin started .

"I eat food " Yoongi spoke

" Food is love " Riri spoke  and then the next turn Jimin .

"I can die ,if I don't eat food "

"Everyone can die ,what is new in that ?" Yoongi bickered with Jimin ,while Eunwoo continued .

"I -- uhh-- uhmm "

"Eunwoo out " Taehyung declared

" Jin hyung make me eat his slippers as Food " Jungkook completed .

"No ,kookie .I make you eat my pink slippers " Jin spoke gritting his teeth ,The younger always pisses the elders .

"And don't talk weird shit ,people will assume I don't give you dishes to eat ,and you eat non -living beings as food such a herbivore thing " .

Jin spoke and shooked his head ,regretting every moment of how he raised Jungkook now .

"Food is food I guess ?" Taehyung spoke unbothered .

"One minute ,How is slippers eating considered as herbivore ?" Riri asked ,as her intelligent mind rose the question .
Jungkook laughed .

"Hyung is weak in science ,you know " Jungkook answered instead of Jin .

"YAH ! EXCUSE ME !? I got 4/100 in science ,how can you say I am weak in Science ?.

" Hyung ,that is considered as weak ." Jimin spoke laughing .

"Ask me any question in science ,I will answer " Jin spoke huffing .

"Do you know the three matters of science ?" jungkook asked the most basic question .

"And what is that ?" Jin cleared his throat .

The laughing sound was heard in the hall .

"YAH ! JUNGKOOK I AM THE ONE WHO RAISED YOU ,YOU CAN'T QUESTION ME NOW !? UNDERSTOOD !?"

Jin yelled ,more like did Rapping with Beat box at Jungkook .

"I won't " Jungkook spoke laughing .

Y/n laughed as well as she adored the people infront of her ,who always makes her laugh no matter what condition it is .