Family Reunion -2

They stood infront of each other with a little gap in between them ,y/n 's eyes held tears same goes to Taehyung as well .The silence between them was the unsaid words growing uncomfortable .

Y/n 's head hunged low as she kept looking at her feet and as a tear left her eyes ,flowing down on the cheek to the ground ,Taehyung watching this clasped both her hands in his hands .

"Y/n I - Uh "

The person who kept inside her all the problems ,all the pain are told to open up how weird it would be to the person ? But sometimes you need to open up bottling the feelings inside your heart and mind cause you start hating yourself .

"Y/n ,I want you to be honest to me " He spoke in a wobbly voice .

Y/n just nodded .

"Words y/n " This time his voice was rough ,the dominant and angrier Taehyung was speaking .

"Yes Taehyung "

"Why ? Did you hid all this ?" Taehyung spoke again .

"What ?" Y/n scoffed

Did he just forget we ended everything between us ? .

"Taehyung we ended everything back then between us and you know the reason .So why should I tell you that happened to me ? You didn't care about me Kim Taehyung all that mattered at that time was Lily for you .You started hating -".

" Y/N Stop ".

"Why ? Didn't you want to listen to me ? "

"Shut the fuck up " Taehyung glared at her .

This man 's anger issues .

"I have always cared for you Lee y/n and I still do" He spoke glaring at her .

"Then why the fuck I can't see the care Kim Taehyung ?" She glared back ,the distance between kept getting closer .

"Why are you so selfish Y/n ,You were the one who broke the friendship ,I never said a word about breaking our friendship did I ? "Taehyung yelled ,anger shown in his voice and eyes .

The veins in his neck were popping out due to angerness in him ,he could break anything to the point .

"Did I stop you then from holding me back ?".

"You shifted y/n ,I searched for you .Your best friend Riri never spoke a word about you to me .Ask her how many fucking times I begged her to tell me about your whereabouts " .

Riri did told her ,taehyung used to ask about her ,maybe that 's the little hope she held in .

"You have always been like this Y/n ,you have always distant yourself from your closed ones when you are hurt instead of talking about it .For god 's sake did you ever think how I had have felt ? Lily was manipulative to me ,she was toxic to me and all I needed was you Lee y/n".

Taehyung spoke as tears rolled down his cheek ,wiping his tears .

Y/n spoke inspite of facing the difficulty to speak due to the lump in her throat .

" How did you feel Taehyung ?" Her voice was soft .

"Like a part of me being taken away " He spoke getting more closer to her .

"You don't understand I was worried for you ,For the whole fours years I kept going to your mansion to check if you came back .To be concerned for you when it rained cause I know you can catch cold easily .Still you think I don't love you and care for you .If I knew back then your life was,becoming a mess ,I could have embraced you in my arms .But you never spoke ?".