Past -4 (End )

Author 's pov :

Few months passed by ,Taehyung started getting closer to Lily and sometimes end up neglecting Y/n and his own brothers .

Taehyung changed a lot ,Y/n noticed the atmosphere in her home as well ,how her dad nowadays used to drink alot and has been stressed a lot in these few days .

Her younger brother who was only 4 years old now ,didn't knew the things going on in their family ,but y/n knew and felt all .

It was one of those years where y/n got to know the reality of world ,not everything remains same ,People change ,We loose our best friends and also the person we love , Beauty matters more than the kind soul ,Family issues exist ,mental health matters .

"Dad ,is everything okay ?" Y/n asks her dad who was reading a newspaper .

"Yeah ,my girl .You don't need to worry anything I will handle all " .

Mr Lee faked his smile convincing her concerned daughter .

Mrs Lee smiled as well to y/n ,but y/n knew something was wrong ,a lot wrong .

Ignoring the thoughts ,she stood up and went towards her room ,where her phone rang .

Taetae

Frowning ,she picked up and said hello
"Y/n can we meet ?"

Y/n facial expression changed listening to his serious voice .

"All of a sudden " ?

"Y/n ,please I need to talk " Taehyung said sighing .

"Sure ,come to the nearby cafe "

"Okay " He said and hanged the call .

Now what is gonna come ?

Y/n wore an oversized hoodie with a bagged jeans and sneakers underneath And headed towards the cafe .

Pushing the door ,she entered the cafe and saw many people in the cafe busy talking to their partners ,few were sitting alone with airpods plugged in and book in their hands .

Her eyes roamed and stopped at a particular figure who sat alone and was looking out the window .

Taehyung ,y/n thought and went towards him .

"Taehyung I am here "

"Oh princess is here " Taehyung grinned and spoke .

"Shut up and tell me what happened ?" .

"Why so hurry ? First have a coffee with me " Taehyung says raising his eyebrows .

Sipping the coffee ,taehyung ordered for them both ,taehyung felt a pair of eyes on him .

He looked up to see y/n staring at him with concerned eyes ,sighing he spoke .

"Y/n you know how much you are important to me right ?" Taehyung said glancing at y/n with sincerity in his eyes and voice .

Y/n nodded and smiled .

"You know how much I love you right ?"
Y/n 's heart fluttered a bit ,she nodded again .

"I tell you everything which happens in my life right princess ?"

Y/n nodded again .

"So I am going to confess today that I love Lily " Taehyung confessed and glanced at y/n for her reaction .

Y/n heard her own heart break ,but she knew it already right ? She knew he loved her ,She already saw how Taehyung used to adore her whenever Lily spoke .