Past -1 (Start )

Author 's pov :

15 years ago

A 5 year old boy who sat on the ground in the park alone by himself ,Playing with the remote car he had .

His parents were rich ,very wealthy people .Mr Kim and Mrs kim who were the owner of the Kim industries .They had branches in Seoul and all over the world .

Kim Hospitals
Kim Company
Kim cooperation limited

The Kim mansion stood infront of the park at a few distances and beside the Kim mansion it was one more wealthy family living The Lee mansion .

The Lee company ,one of the most famous company in Seoul ,the Founder Mr Lee ,who was also the father of Lee Y/n.

A girl ,the eldest daughter and the only daughter of Mr Lee and Mrs Lee ,who was sweet and disciplined .

"Hey ! Are you alone ?" The girl asked who was facing the boy 's back .

The boy turned back and saw a girl of same,his age wearing a blue frock and,hair reaching till her shoulders ,her bangs covering her forehead .

The boy stared at the girl infront who was looking at him with her innocent doe eyes .

"Y-yes " The boys speaks shyly .
"Can I sit beside you ?" The girl speaks confidently .

"Yeah ,sure " The five year old spoke .

"What 's your name ?" The small girl asks with a smile .

"Kim Taehyung "

"Yours ?"

"Lee y/n "

"You live here ?" Taehyung asks

"Yes ,The mansion beside that beautiful mansion " .

Taehyung made an oh face and nodded his head .

"You ?"

"Oh ,I live in that beautiful mansion ,you just mentioned " Taehyung speaks giggling .

"Hey ! You have a boxy smile " Y/n smiled admiring the five year old boy .

"And you have a dimple " Taehyung says poking y/n 's cheeks .

"Why were you alone ?you don't have friends ?" Y/n asks ,while paying her attention to that remote car in his hand .

"Yes "

A short reply was heard by y/n .

"Even I don't have friends ,so let's be friends ,My mom always told that you should not let anyone feel lonely ." Y/n says offering an handshake .

Taehyung was shocked by the action and in returned he smiled ,offering his hand as well .

"Do you have siblings ?" Y/n asks .

"Yeah ,I have 6 brothers ,i am the second youngest " .

"Oh , I want to meet them " Y/n spoke smiling .

"I will try " Taehyung says before getting up and waving his hand to her .

"You going so soon ?" Y/n asks with a frown .

"Yes ,cause my parents would be back by now " .

"Okay ,let's play tomorrow together " The little girl speaks and runs towards the gate of her mansion .

"Mom !" Taehyung yelled before hugging his mom by her knees .

"Oh bear ?"

"You know ,I made a new friend today ,Lee y/n and she says she live beside our mansion over there " Taehyung says pouting .