Pathetic

Taehyung 's POV :-

I glared at the professor whose collar was in my hands .

I didn't care at that moment ,if he was older than me or younger ..All I cared was for that woman whom I love more than myself .

And as soon as my words were going to slip from my mouth ,I heard one of the head cops announcing about The girls being found .

A sense of relief passed  through me and I looked at my brothers who patted my shoulders ,I saw Riri running towards us in hurry and concern .

"Taehyung ---"

I could sense the crack voice of Riri 's ,all I can do  was assure her.

"Y/n will be okay ,Riri don't worry " I spoke ,unsure of my own words .

Riri just nodded her head ,I glanced at Jimin who was looking at us ,And gestured him to handle the concerned Riri .

Mr Park patted my shoulders ,as he understood our worries for y/n .

"I will come with you ,as well Mr park "
Mr Park stared at me , Confusingly .

"Please "

I begged

Mr park nodded ,but the others stopped us .

"We will come with you as well " Jungkook spoke ,while Riri and Jimin nodded.

Mr park mumbled "okay ".

"Call hyungs " Jimin spoke ordering Jungkook to call hyung ,maybe If the condition worsen hyungs could handle this .

But I hope it is not that serious and she is not hurt.

"Two girls are stuck ,at the sloppy area "

The head cops announced once again ,as few cops nodded their head and two - three professors ready to hop onto the jeep .

The rest of the students were told to go back to their respective rooms and rest .

"Let's go " Mr park spoke ,as we all nodded and followed him .

The distance was far , and second by second I was worried for y/niee ,She is a  clumsy girl and if she fell because of her clumsy ness  ,she better get ready of me being her protective guard everywhere .

It took almost 20 minutes to reach wherever the location was , Infront of our jeep was three more jeeps ..One with the rescue team and one with the cops ..One with the professors and the other was one for us .

There was not even a street light ,all we saw was darkness ,and not even a slight sound of a creature .Long tall trees stood at the side of the roads .

The rescue team switched their torch on and yelled y/n 's and Lily 's name .

I was shocked to hear lily's name ,what if she lily was the one who hurt y/n ? And she escaped ?

Lily can be a psychopath at times .

"Lee y/n ,Han lily if you both can hear me ,please send us a signal " The rescuer yelled with a mic on his hand .

I sighed at them trying to rescue the girls , I didn't trust them ,So I ran towards the sloppy edgey areas of the road to check upon them ...Everyone followed behind me ..My brothers ..especially ..

"Y/n , Are you okay ?" I yelled , hoping there would be an answer from the other side ..

But I got none

Second by second

The search went on longer , and for the past seven minutes there was no sign of either y/n nor lily .