Friends

Sunday morning waking up in afternoon tired of all yesterday 's party ,y/n went towards her balcony and inhaled the air deeply .

Closing her eyes ,the realization hit her .

Oh my fucking shitt ,I talked to Taehyung yesterday .Shit ,shit ,shit He asked for his forgiveness and also saved me from getting harassed yesterday .

Y/n thought to herself .

How will I face him tomorrow ?

Heading downstairs with knitted eyebrows ,wondering about the Kims ,she got startled looking at Riri and Her mom in the kitchen .

"When did you come back ?" y/n asked riri who was wearing an oversized jacket ,zipped till the neck .

It was surely Jimin 's .

"An hour before ,found you sleeping so I decided to help mom " She spoke referring to Mrs Lee .

Y/n nodded and sat on one of the couches present in the hall .

"Tell me what happened yesterday " Y/n spoke with a smirk when she saw,riri sitting beside her on the couch .

Riri gulped looking at the curious eyes .

"Just makeout ?" Riri answered which surely looked like a question .

"Really ?" Y/n asked raising one of her eyebrows .

"The hickey ,it could still be,seen underneath Jimin oppa 's jacket " Y/n spoke with a slight smirk .

Riri blushed " Fine ,yeah you are thinking the right way ,we surely did something last night ".

"You mean love by something ?"

Riri blushed again and nodded her head ,while y/n chuckled aloud .

"Can you still walk ? Or should I drop you till your home ?" Y/n asked chuckling .

"Fucking sake don't tease me " Riri whispered yelled and threw a cushion on y/n.

"Fine ,fine "
.
.

Mondays are the most boring and the busiest days of the week that 's true ,whether you be a student ,child ,parents ,teachers ,workers everyone hates Monday .

Staring at the scene from the window ,riri kept her head on the table ,while y/n yawned looking at Mrs Han lecture .

The Kim sibling were present there as well .

The bell rang indicating that the class was over and soon Mr park stood in the place of Mrs Han explaining about the projects ,but before that he decided to announce about the new student who joined the class .

The students in the class murmured about the new student .

"Quiet !" Mr park yelled .

"The new student ,please come in "

Everyone looked at the new boy interestingly ,but riri and y/n held their jaws .

Cha Eunwoo

He stood infront of the class introducing himself ,y/n turned back to see Taehyung ,she knew he has always hated Eunwoo since middle school ,reason because y/n used to like him alot .

Taehyung stared at the boy interestingly and suspiciously .

"I am Cha Eunwoo " As soon as the boy announced ,the students in the class cheered for him ,the Kim siblings were shocked after seeing Eunwoo and riri was confused as well .

As soon as the introduction ,Eunwoo sat beside the Kim siblings ,there were very friendly with him .Within this week ,it was the first time looking at Taehyung being smiling .