Cafe date

Waking up ,the next morning y/n rubs her eyes and stretches her hand , and rest her hand back on Taehyung's chest .

Y/n frowned a bit ,when she felt a harsh grip on her hand ,kept on his chest ,she slowly opened her eyes to find him staring at her with a grin on his face .

"Cute " He muttered

Y/n smiled a little and slapped his back , getting a chuckle as the answer .

"You feeling better ?" He asked closely as he drew her more closer to him , Her nose touching the tip of his nose , And his hot breathe on her lips and neck .

Shivers runs across her spine ,He still gives her the same  butterflies .

Y/n just hummed , She just doesn't want to think about yesterday just forget about it and live in the present . It somehow triggers her , Actually every single thing related from her past triggers her  .

And then she feels grateful again to her boyfriend ,to her best friend ,to the boyband who save her millions of times without even knowing it .

"We can rest ,we don't have any activities from the department to be held today "
Y/n gasped in surprise .

"Really ,Thank god ,my goodness .I was so tired from yesterday ".

Taehyung nodded his head ,knowing it was surely full of tiredness and fear for him yesterday as well .

"Get up , let's go on a date " Taehyung spoke and drew more close smuggling into y/n 's necks ,leaving small wet pecks over there as y/n felt tickles and laughed .

"Stop " Y/n giggled

Taehyung didn't listen and just kept sucking on that sweet spot of hers , Y/n tried hard not to moan ,but it failed .

And as soon as Taehyung heard her sinful voice screaming his name ,He just couldn't control himself of thinking all those unholy stuff with her right the moment ,making her scream .He smirked at her ,which didn't go un-noticed by her .

"Young lady ,if you keep screaming my name ,You gonna awake someone " .

Y/n blushed a little ,Oh his teasing gonna make her die someday .

" Shut up " Y/n groaned ,as she pretended not to be affected by his shameless words and slapped his arm .

Taehyung groaned in pain ,of course always the dramatic one .

"Where are we going for a date ?" .Y/n asked .

"You ask so many questions ,young lady " He answered back ,still sulking that she slapped his arm for being romantic for her .

"EXCUSE ME ----?"

"Go away , your breath smells
bad .Sssushhh ~~"

Y/n looked at him sternly listening his words and was stunned to speak .
The way,he can change any situation from being romantic to senseless words ..maybe he learnt it from Riri .

Y/n smiled softly , Aware - It is just a silence before the storm .

"NOW .YOU .WON'T .BE .GETTING .ANY .KISSES .FROM .THIS .SAME .MOUTH .AND .YOU WOULD BE GETTING OUT OF MY ROOM ,RIGHT THE MOMENT AND I AM NOT GOING ON ANY DATE WITH YOU " .
Y/n yelled and kicked his balls before running off to the restroom .

A loud scream could be heard from outside the restroom ,as y/n laughed and was being proud of herself in the restroom .

"LEE Y/N WHAT ABOUT OUR FUTURE KIDS ?"

Y/n stopped laughing and widened her eyes ,What did he just say ?

OUR FUTURE KIDS ----!?