Makeout

As if just like he heard her own insecurities from her mind .

"You are pretty as fuck ,never doubt yourself " He whispered ,like he know what was going on in my heart and mind ,as they both were in war .

And he leaned more towards her ,his lips barely touching hers .

The same moment was reminded again ,when the first time Taehyung leaned towards ,when she asked about Eunwoo ,that was the day she got to know He is a very possessive person just for his friend ,correction best friend or what she thought ?.

But Best friends aren't supposed to be that possessive ,he confuses y/n .

Riri gets jealous too ,she storms her feet ,glares at her ,pouts all the way ,even try to give silent treatment but at the end end up forgiving Y/n .Being jealous ,it shows that the person cares for him /her .

But Taehyung 's jealousy is a bit different ,His jealousy makes her assume things that she only belong to him .

This mixed feelings ,y/n was carrying because of him .Well ,how can she not ? Taehyung himself is not sure of his action he does ,He still doesn't have any idea whether he love y/n or not ? .And as y/n can't let the past repeat ,the only way is to avoid him .

Lost in her thoughts she saw Taehyung ,his eyes so soft and heavy like any moment he could fall asleep ,He caressed her cheeks with his right bare hands softly and quietly without making any sound ,landed his lips on her .

For the first time ,Taehyung made the first move for y/n ,but we can not assume things .He is drunk after all .

His soft lips that taste like cherry ,sweet.
Taehyung closed his eyes ,while y/n was just in delusional ,it wasn't true .Her first love ,her crush is kissing her .If only you know what kinda achievement this is .

Taehyung bit y/n 's lower lips asking for permission ,she hissed in pain ,and let him explore her tongue ,This is what Jungkook would call out Jimin for sucking Riri 's face ,which Taehyung was doing to y/n .

His right bare hands sliding towards her waist ,grasping her more closer and exploring her little mouth with his Tongue .Both of them whose eyes are closed and their tongue fighting for dominance .

It might be only for 1 minute but which felt like thousands of hour ,Y/n felt Taehyung stop kissing her and resting his face at the crook of her neck ,smuggling in the neck of y/n's .She felt dizziness as his lips were also touching her sweet spot which he doesn't have any idea about ,her dark red lipstick was ruined ,screeched .

She felt heavy on her shoulders and found Taehyung sleeping with a pout on his lips ,the same lips which were making out with y/n .She saw her lipstick on his lips as well ,she giggled .

But realization hit her like a truck .

They are not couples .

They are best friends who just made up with each other a month ago .

And they both just shared a kiss .

How can things be so awkward ,how will they both face each other now ?

Taehyung would be disgusted right ? Y/n knew he is drunk ,so in conclusion it was y/n taking advantage of him ? .

Y/n groaned and whined and tried to lift Taehyung by his arms ,trying to remove the lipstick from his lips .

And tried her best to get out the restroom before anyone could see them ,What would she explain if anyone saw them both together .

Just making out in the restroom ?