Cops

Y/n 's POV :

"Sir ,Listen to me .The young students are nothing but a scam .They were forcing us .You can ask my wife " The elder man spoke ,and his wife standing behind him .

I scoffed listening his words .

What a great day ! To end as well in the police station infront of cops where my best friend is getting investigated .

Talking about Best Friend ,I looked over at Taehyung whose eyes held anger and concern as well ?

It was just a normal talk between us and the elder man 's wife .Are they like mentally ill ? Why the fuck did the couple started yelling at us .

No y/n don't be judgemental .it might be possible they might be suffering because of few people who pretended to interview them but scammed them at the last ?

Who knows ?

End of y/n 's POV :

Taehyung stood up and talked to one of the cops and told him about the elder man 's behavior .

At the end ,the elder man and his wife apologized to them .

"I am sorry for his behavior young lady " His wife whose name said to be Hana spoke .

"Its okay Miss Hana .I just hope your husband learns how to respect women and don't sexual harass them verbally or physically " Y/n spoke coldly .

Taehyung and eunwoo stood beside her nodding their heads .

"We are sorry again "

Y/n just nodded and was about to head out of the police station ,when one of the cops approached them .

"Mr Kim ,I understand you were mad at the elder man but you should control your temper .I understand you love your girlfriend a lot ,but violence is not the answer " .

Y/n gasped and stiffen in her position and stutterted while speaking .

"N-No ,I am not his -".

"Yes Sir ,I will try my best " Taehyung spoke with a warm smile on his face ,avoiding y/n and Eunwoo 's gazes .

Eunwoo was stunned to speak ,He doesn't understand both the friends ? They act like best friend and sometimes like lover ? .

He himself was fuming in anger And headed out alone .

"Why did you say that Tae ?" y/n asked as soon as the cops left .

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and tucked his hands in his pockets and spoke .

"I was lazy to tell him about us ,so I let it go " .

'This man would seriously kill me one day ,he doesn't let me move on 'Y/n whined in her thoughts .

And nodded to him ,still not convinced by him .

The day was ruined by the incident , Later the incident ,Eunwoo dropped Y/n and Taehyung at their respective houses .

Sighing y/n sat on one of her couches massaging her temples .

"Baby ? Everything good ?" Her mom asked noticing her daughter 's tensed expression .

"Yeah mom ! everything is good " Y/n didn't say about the cop incident and Taehyung 's protectiveness ,after her dad's dead ,Mrs Lee became more protective for her kids .

Knowing that Mrs Lee would get mad at her ,she hid the fact and decided to shrug it off thinking as a bad day .

"I am going back to my room mom ,Don't wake me up till the dinner time and tell kai not to disturb me " Y/n yelled before heading upstairs towards her room .