Eunwoo

The Present time -

Waking up with a sore body and stiffed muscles ,y/n stretched her arms in the air ,she woke up and flinched when she saw her younger brother staring at her interestingly .

"What the heck "Y/n spoke in a husky voice .

Kai giggled but again stared at her elder sister .

"What ?" Y/n sighed .

"Noona ,Did you cry yesterday ?" Kai asked frowning .

Y/n was a bit shocked ,to see how her 10 year old brother knows her so well ,Y/n walked to home yesterday night ,sobbing ,and entering her home she told her mom 'she is tired ' .

"No ,I didn't " .

Kai sighed and sat beside her .

"It okay ,even if you did noona " Kai spoke smiling .

Y/n 's heart was deeply touched by his words and smiled heartfully to him .

"I know " .

Looking for her phone ,she checked the time 9 AM ,Oh shit late for the university ,she decided to take a rest specifically mentally rest ,Everything happened all of a sudden in her life ,She needs time .

Checking the message ,she saw an unknown number text .

Unknown contact :
Is this y/n ? I am Jimin .

Y/n immediately saved his contact number 'Jimin oppa '

And texted back .

"Yes ,it is me oppa ,can you please forward me jungkook oppa 's number ?"
A message popped up .

"Oh y/n ! Sure let me "

"Thank you oppa " Y/n texted back and saved jungkook 's contact number .

"Well your best friend is asking for you ?Why didn't you come to the university ?" He texted .

Best friend ? Taehyung asked about me ? Y/n felt happy .

"Who ?"

"Riri "

How funny of me to think taehyung will ask about me Y/n thought and smiled sarcastically.

"Oh ,I am not well " Y/n texted back .

"Oh my god y/n ,rest well ,by the way we have decided to have a weekend party at our mansion ,so you have to come no excuses allowed " .

We ? Is taehyung okay with it ?,okay stop it y/n don't bring taehyung every time in your thoughts .

Y/n sighed "I will try "

"No ,you have to ,riri will be here as well "

"Okay ,I will "

Y/n layed back on the sheets and thought about the upcoming Saturday ,it is Tuesday today three days more to go ,when she will meet the Kim Family .

Sighing ,she headed towards the washroom to freshen up and continued the rest of day helping her mom .

"Y/n ah can you go to the grocery shop and bring me a packet of flour? " Her mom spoke on the call .

"Sure mom " Y/n hangs up the call and switch off the television she was watching and looked towards,her brother who was asleep on the couch .

Locking the door ,she headed wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants underneath as it was evening and breeze wind was making her body feel shivery ,the grocery shop was in a walking distance as well as her cafe .