The dress's zip

Aunt Kim :-

Y/n-ahh ,Be ready till 6:00 PM in evening ,Jin would be going to pick you all up and drop you .Don't worry about anything .I just want you ,your mom and your little brother to have fun with us .Our small family would be again united .

Y/n read the text from Mrs Kim ,with a small smile on her face ,it was the day ,her family was invited for .

As per the sources ,y/n got from Jimin and Jungkook was that only Riri and her family .

And y/n and her family are invited .

Just a close families party ?

Only wealthy people parties every weekened and don't forget the Kims are one of the wealthiest family of South Korea .

"Where is my clothes ?" .

The same question every girl asks ,when she need to get ready and even though have a pile of clothes in the closet but everything seems clueless .

Y/n picked the Red velvet gown out ,darker than the blood ,a perfect material for parties .

A beautiful ,elegant ,breath taking dress which reached below her knees ,with black heels ,her  long black fluffy smooth hair reaching till her small  waist ,nude makeup ,dark red lipstick ,with eyeliner ,Her cleavage could be seen ,as the neck line was deep showing her lining of breasts as well .A perfect figure which every girl wishes for .

She entered the hall and found her brother sitting on the couch ,all ready ,like a gentleman with a bow attached to his buttoned shirt .

But Siblings would always be siblings .

"You look like ,you are going to suck someone 's blood now " Kai chuckled .

"And you look like a waiter " Y/n chuckled back ,Kai pouted .

"Eomma ,Noona is calling me a waiter " Kai yelled .

"Stop ,You both siblings bicker every time " Mrs Lee spoke as she entered the hall looking pretty in a Red blouse and knee length pencil skirt .

Oh did I forgot to tell you ?

The theme of the party is to wear Red color for women and men would be wearing Black .

Perfect combination .

"This is the reason we are siblings mom " Y/n spoke-------like duhh that 's the fact .

Knock

"Y/n " Oh it is Jin .

"Let's go " Mrs Lee spoke .

"You look pretty Aunt Lee " Jin ,the eldest son spoke as he bowed to the elder lady and ruffled Kai 's hair ,who in return groaned in annoyance as he ruined that young boy 's hairstyle .

"Oh my god ,is that my Doll ,y/n ?" Jin ask bowing like a prince and pecking y/n 's right palm .

Y/n giggled and blushed .

"Yes oppa ! You look handsome " Y/n complimented .

"I am world wide handsome ,I know " He smirked as they all laughed .

.
.

Half an hour ,In the mansion .Y/n's mom was with Mrs Kim who was nowhere to be seen .

Might be gossiping .

Kai ,He is busy with Riri 's eldest brother and The hyung line .

Riri ? .

She is beside Y/n ,trying all the snacks she could get this evening .