Break - Up

"Let's hang out today " Aera spoke ,while sitting on a bench ,while Riri and y/n changed their clothes for their P.E class ,they had an optional free period ,in which they could do whatever they want in the class but something productive .So ,today Y/n and Riri decided to go for their P.E Class ,and Aera followed them .

In those two weeks ,Riri became quiet person ,she was no more energetic girl who used to laugh aloud .She just became tired of everything and everyone .

"Okay ,let's hang out after our university classes ,but it would be only us ,no boys " Y/n smiled .

Riri gave silent treatment to y/n ,but not ignored y/n 's presence totally .

"Riri ,you coming with us ?" Aera asked .

"I---I am a bit tired " Riri exclaimed as she closed the locker .

Y/n glanced at Riri and sighed because Riri has been acting like this for the past few hours ,it was surely her jealousy raging in her ,which is leading her to behave like this .

"Come on ,please " Y/n asked .

Riri glanced at her and shooked her head ,Aera got up from her place and went to change in the lockroom .

"YAH ! MIN RIRI " Y/n spoke raising her voice ,at Riri as now they both were the only one present in the room ,few students already headed out for their respective class .

"What ?" Riri groaned in annoyance .

"Will you keep giving me silent treatment ?" Y/n asked showing her puppy eyes and a bit sad face ,which she knew would work on Riri ,because somehow looking at y/n 's face Riri 's gonna end up laughing .

But she just straight looked at y/n 's face ,and gave her a stern look .

"And why should I not ? When people I care for ? Ends up neglecting me ? Do you know how much that shit pains ? No ! Like how would you all know ? IT FUCKING HURTS OKAY !? "
Riri yelled .

Y/n gulped and had no words to answer .

"I am sorry ,if I made you feel like I am neglecting ,you deserve so much Riri ,I swear .I am sorry if I was not a good friend to you "

Riri 's cheeks were stained with the warm tears falling out of her eyes ,only if everyone had the guts to reassure every person who feel insecure about themselves and think - they are not worthy to be any friendship or feel they could be replaced easily .

Y/n knows how it feel ,and she never in her life wants anyone to feel the way she felt all her life
Unloved , Un -trustworthy ,replaceable ,ugly girl with scars all over her face and body  Body shamed all her face ,considered to be ugly all the time and people doubting her capabilities .This all shit hurts a lot ,only if people knew how badly a mere words could stab someone 's heart ,break their confidence ,make them cry or can worsen their mental health .That 's the reason ,people say - "Treat people with kindness ,you would never know How much your words or a fucking little shitty joke of yours or prank could tear apart someone to the core ".

"I never mean to hurt you intentionally ,Riri .I swear " Y/n spoke with wobbly voice .

Riri knew y/n never meant to hurt her ,she never mean to neglect her ,just she is scared that Y/n would leave her like everyone else did in her life .She trusts y/n ,but when someone hurts you pretty badly ,all the trust go in the vain .

"That girl ,Kim Aera ,you----Everyone could see how she is hurting me ,she keeps taunting me and no one speaks a word ,I try to stand up for myself but I AM A FUCKING WEAK HUMAN WHO CAN'T EVEN STAND FOR HERSELF " .

"No ,Riri .You are seriously the strongest person in my eyes "

Everyone person has a painful past so does Riri ,y/n and everyone .