Detention

The sound of Horn was heard outside the house .

Y/n panicked ,while Mrs Lee stared at her daughter in amuse .

"Mom ,is my makeup okay ? " She asked packing her stuff in hurry .

"Oh my god !"

"Calm down Young lady " Mrs Lee exclaimed .

"Eomma ,Taehyung is waiting for me ,tell me please " Y/n spoke hurriedly .

"Oh my god ! You are looking pretty y/n ,And why are you in hurry ? You are going on a date with him " Mrs Lee spoke gasping and covering her mouth with her own hands .

"Don't tell me ,Darling .It's true ?"

"University Mom ,we are going together " Y/n sighed .

What is wrong with these people .

First Kai

Second her own mom is teasing her .

"Okay ,Have a good day darling " Mrs Lee spoking hugging her daughter ,as y/n hugged her back bidding goodbye .

As soon as y/n rushed out ,She saw Taehyung waiting for her leaning backwards with arms crossed across his chest ,his fluffy hair  ,His puffed chest ,His shirt half sleeved and his veins pooping out of his hands and a perfect figure .

"Damn ,hot as fuck this man is !" She mumbled under her breath .

Thank god There was only her being a girl ,no one was  on the streets or they would have fainted seeing him .

"Ready Princess ?" Taehyung asked as,soon as y/n reached towards him ,flicking her forehead .

"Ouch " Y/n nodded ,groaning and sat on the passenger seat beside his driver seat .

"Tae ,I have decided something for our project ,let's talk about this with Eunwoo in the university " .

Taehyung just nodded his head .

.
.

Did we reach the University early ? Why is the hall empty ? Y/n thought to herself ,as they both walked towards their class .

Entering the class ,they saw all the students on their respective seats ,Even Riri with Jimin .

Jungkook ? He is absent .

That's when they both realized ,they were late .

"Oh shit ,we are late " Y/n mumbled .

"We are doomed now " Taehyung mumbled as well .

"Ahem ,Look who we have here ,Our precious Y/n and Mr Kim Taehyung " Mrs Ahn spoke ,the professor who was teaching Business studies that moment .

Mr Kim Taehyung ?
Y/n shrugged that off .

"We are sorry ma'am " Y/n spoke lowly .

"Its fine ! Don't make me give you detention next time " Mrs Ahn spoke clearing her throat .

"Well ,you and Taehyung and Eunwoo are being called to your home room professor .So ,kindly after this class please visit him " She spoke .

Y/n and Taehyung frowned and nodded their head and saw Eunwoo ,sitting at the back of the class .

They soon sat behind Riri and Jimin .

Riri looked back at her and smirked ,y/n gave her a confused look ,but soon understood as she saw Riri eyeing Taehyung and slightly smirking .

Not again .

Now riri as well .

"You enjoy your study with your boyfriend " Y/n whispered and glared at Riri .