Chapter 1: Prim's first day of Grade one

Gregory's POV:

" Prim, you need to get up. You don't want to miss your first day of school, " I whispered into my daughter's ear. Then her eyes opened, " I don't want to miss first grade, " she said. " Okay, then, I prepared your clothes over on your drawer. Plus, I am making your favorite breakfast, " I said to her, and she went to the bathroom to get ready. 

I am happy, I managed all on my own. If my friends and my family offered to help. But I managed. As single parent, I worked at Fazbear entertainment. But the other department, I like my job, because sometimes it keeps me off of things. I went downstairs, and I went to the kitchen to cook Prim's favorite breakfast. She loves waffles with scrambled eggs. I sighed, and I started to cook the food.

After I made Prim's breakfast, I went back upstairs to check on her. I entered her room, she was cleaning her bed. " Prim, your breakfast will get cold. Come on, I need to get to work, " she looked up at me. Then we went down the stairs, and Prim went to eat her food. " Momma, are you going to eat? " Prim asked to me, " I will eat later, but for now, you need to eat, " I answered her question. She has Evan's eyes, but I still miss him. I can't stop thinking about him. Only if I convince him. I brushed my thoughts away, and Prim just finished her breakfast. I was surprised she finished that fast. I went to eat my breakfast. 

After I ate my breakfast, we went into the car. I started it up, and I started to drive.

As I drove the car, I looked at my car mirror. I smiled when Prim was playing with her toys. Then I looked at the road, I saw the school came into view. I parked at the parking lot, and I got out of my car, then I helped Prim out with her backpack. " You ready? " I asked, and she nodded. I can tell she was nervous, because I can feel people's emotions. I sighed, " Took deep breath, you are going to be okay, " I told her. She did what I said, and I led her to her line. " Bye momma, " Prim said, as she waved, and I waved back.

I went to work, and I parked my car near the entrance. I entered the building, and I saw Evelyn. After what happened 6 years ago, Evelyn and a few other mages were actually forced to work for Evan. " Hey Eve, " I greeted her, " Hey Iv, " she greeted back. I went to the elevator, and I pushed one of the buttons. Then the elevator started to go up.

After I left the elevator, I went to my office. I was head of the technology wing, and I need to make sure the animatronics don't malfunction. One of my powers are manipulating technology. As I entered my office, and I sat on my chair. Then I opened my laptop, and I got a bunch of emails from the main building. Why does my dad do this to me? I opened them, and I saw about some malfunction of the Mega Pizzaplex. I looked at the complains about the Glamrocks! I never got complains about Glamrocks animatronics before. But only once, I looked at the emails. It was about Glamrock Freddy malfunctioning on the stage.

I remembered when he first malfunction. I was there, I was 11 years old at the time. I sighed, and I looked at the emails, they were complaining Freddy has been acting strange for the past few weeks. I took a deep breath, then I heard a knock. " Come in, " I shouted, and Cassidy entered the room. " Cass, what do you need? " I asked to them, " Well, you heard complains right, about Glamrock Freddy malfunctioning? " They asked to me, and I nodded. " Well, they are planning to ask if you can come there, because you can fix him, " they explained, I didn't know what to say.

I am very busy person, because me being a single parent. " Tell them, I will come to the plex. But I will be there in few days, " I answered, then they left the room and I need to solve what is going on with Freddy. Or else my dad will be mad at me for it. I was working on my laptop, sorting the paper copies of different complains into the right bin and fixing other animatronics through my laptop. I hope my daughter is going to have a good day school! 

Prim's POV:

I was happy but nervous. Momma said everything is okay. She never talks about dad, because she told me he was a bad person. I wonder who he was, but every time I mention or ask about him. She looks like she was going to cry, so I stopped for a while. I went into the classroom, " Class, we have a new student, " said the teacher, I looked at everyone. There were a lot of mages, pure souls, bloodlusts and vampires. " Introduce yourself, " said the teacher. 

" Hi, my name is Primrose. But call me Prim for short, " I introduced myself, " Do you have any hobbies, family? " The teacher asked, " Well, my momma works at Fazbear entertainment and I like to draw, " I answered, everyone in the class gasped. I got scared, " Enough class, Prim how about you sit by Roselle. Roselle raise your hand? " The teacher, and I saw a girl with blonde hair, raise her hand. I went to that sit next to her.

This is going to be a interesting day today. The teacher started to teach.

Gregory's POV:

I need to stop worrying so much about Prim. I know I am overprotective of her. I sighed, and I was sorting papers. My friends are living their lives, while I am one who is going inherited my father's company. My older siblings and Fable are working as investigators, and none of them want to inherit the company. So my dad chose me, out of all of me and my older siblings.

I am trying my best to spend time with my daughter, I don't want to waste time at work. I am not like my dad and papa. I am so stressed, and I am tired. I looked at the time, it was just 11:23 am! I end work at 4, and I am so tired. Well, this is my life. I sighed again, and I continued with my work.