Chapter 7: ???

???'s POV:

They thought they can get rid of me. Making Gregory kill me, huh. I am going to have my revenge, and going to make them pay. Except for my love, Gregory and my daughter, Primrose. I am going to kill them if I have to. I giggled, and my plan is going so well. Then I heard a noise coming from the other room, " I thought I told you to be QUIET!!" I scolded those foolish souls I've killed. They thought they can take me on, but no. They were wrong.

Then they were silent, once I get my hands on Gregory's friends. They will pay the price, making Gregory go on their side. I thought he was on my side, but no. He was always on their side. But once I get my hands on him and my daughter. I have planned what to do with them, but for now I need to do my plans. 

" Sir, " said one of my henchmen who managed to survived or escape from prison. I looked at them, " What? " I asked in cold tone, and they looked terrified. " We just finished searching your lover's house. They disappeared, " they answered, and I was anger. " So, we think they ? teleported out of here, " they explained, " Of course, they did. Are you f*cking dumb " I scolded them, then they left me alone.

Oh, he's think he is smarter than me. Oh watch me, love, I will found you again. Even if you purified those crystals. I will find you, Gregory. In a different way. You watch me!

Gregory's POV:

I was making dinner for everyone, my older brothers just came home. I was making our family favorite, pasta. I was almost done making dinner, then I felt a tiny pain in my head. I brushed it off, and it was ready. " Dinner's ready, " I shouted, as I prepared the table. We sat at the table, and we started to eat out dinner.

After dinner, I was tired all sudden. But the pain in my head came back, and I collapsed. " Gregory, " was the last thing I heard before I fell into darkness.

I opened my eyes, and I was in a meadow. The same meadow where I met Ivory, I saw a figure in the meadow. " Hi love, " Alexander said, and he turned around. His eyes was silver-blue, and I remember the rumor. " Hi Al, how are you? " I asked, " I am fine, so how is your sister and Val? " He asked, " Well, we are doing fine, " I answered.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around. I saw it was Evan, and I fell on the ground. I saw his eyes were red, ruby red. " Well, you think you can kill me, Ivory. It's been a while, my darling angel, " he said with evil grin. I was scared, " Please, leave me alone, " I said, and I got up, then tried to get away. I ran into the forest, and Evan was chasing me. I can't fight him here, this is my mindscape. 

I need to get out of here, but what caused me to collapsed. What did Evan do to me? I don't want to tell him where am I. I don't want to lose Prim. Then I tripped over something, I turned over. Evan was looming over me, " What are you doin here? I thought I killed you, " I asked with fear in my eyes. " Oh love, evil reincarnates. Now, tell me where are you and Primrose? " He asked with curious tone.

" I will never tell you, Alexander. You were never like this, weren't you? You are control by something, " I shouted him, and his expression changed. He sighed, " I thought we can talk like when we were together. But I have to do the hard way, " he said, and he grabbed my wrist. I struggled to get out his grip. I tried to kick him off of me, and I punched him in the face. He let go of me, and I ran off. Ivory's soul when I need her, then I went to the ruin stone gazebo. Then I saw her, and she was playing guitar. " Ivory, " I called out, and she turned around.

" Georgia, what bring you here? " She asked, and I ran up to her. " Evan's back, Alexander's back, " I answered, her expression was different than before. She sighed, " I thought we killed him, but he is right about one thing. Evil reincarnates, " she said, with another sighed. " But how are we going to stop them? " I asked with fear in my tone.

" Well, what do you mean by them? " She asked, and I need to tell her. " The heartless souls are back, " I answered with monotone, and she was shocked. " How are they back? I thought we banished them, " she said with panicked tone, " There is not time for that, please. I need to get out of here, before he finds me again, " I told her my situation, " Evan will never hurt me, because I am your soul. Plus, he can't see me, only you, so we will get you out of here, I promise, " she explained, and she led into the forest back to the meadow.

" The meadow is your way out of your mind, if we have no other way out of the mindscape, " she explained to get out of my mindscape. I remember when I first met Ivory's soul, my soul. I took deep breath, and I walked slowly back to the meadow. I looked around, and I saw no one around. I closed my eyes, I had to focus to get out of here.

Then I jolt awake, and I saw everyone was surrounding me. " Iv, are you okay? " Fable asked, " No, I am not. I saw him, again, but he managed to get into my mind. Then he chased me down in my mindscape, so I need to help with my soul to get out. But I made it back, I made sure Evan didn't know where me and Prim were, " I explained what happened in my mindscape. They were all shocked except for Prim.

" Who is Evan? " She asked, and we didn't know what to say. But if no one will do it, I will. " Evan is your father, Prim. Remember what I told you, he is a bad man, " I answered her question, and she looked at the ground. " I didn't mean to bring back bad memories, mom, " said Prim, and I hugged her. " No, it's okay, Prim. You were curious, but I don't want you to go near your father. It's turns out he is alive after all these years, " I explained to her, as I hugged.

" I promise not to go near him, mom, " she promised, and I nodded. I looked at the others, " We need to call Claire and Alex, now."