Chapter 3: A girls night

Fable's POV:

I was at the Café with my girlfriend, Eliza, Gregory's older sister. We talking about the new case, we were working on with Eliza's brothers. " So, these cases must have something in common, " I said, as I give the folder to her. She opened it, and she looked at it. " These murders, this is unusual, " she said, and give me back the folder. " But now, let's enjoy our date, Fab, " Eliza said, and I put the folder back in my bag.

We talked and drank our coffee, then we got a call from Eliza's brothers. She answered the phone, and I looked at the cases we were send. This is unusual like she said, I looked at folder clues about these cases. "Fable, my brothers are going to be out of town for bit, so we have the house to ourselves, " Eliza explained, and I looked up. " So, case researching?" and she nodded. I love doing case researching, but we do take breaks. 

We left the café, and we walked to our house. We talked and joked about stuff, but I felt someone was watching us. But I brushed it off, and we continued walking. We took the shortcut, the alleyway. But I hated the alleyway because of reasons. " Za, I think we are being watch, " I said as we walked down the alleyway. " It's okay, love, we know self-defense," she said, as we continuing walking down the alleyway.

I saw some people looking at us, then one of them came to us. " What you two pretty girls doing down here? " They asked, and did they called us pretty. They thinks we are single, " Uhh, we don't know who you are. Please leave us alone, " I shouted with mad tone. " You are feisty, are you? " They said, as they came closer. " I guess it's time to put our training to the test, " Za said, and I nodded.

Then they tried to grabbed us, but we kicked them in, you know what. Knocking them down, " If you are wondering, we are single. You are wrong, we are taken by each other." Then I kicked the person who called us pretty girl in the face. Then we were on our merry way.

We got home, and we locked the doors. Then we saw the note about Evory and Mike will be out of town. " Well, so first before we start our research, " Eliza said as she put her bag on the table. I looked at her direction, and she came up to me. I started to blushed, and she kissed me on the cheek. I was blushing as tomato, and I was squealing. I am going to tackles Eliza, " Why you flirting son of purple grape, " I said, and she was laughing so hard. " * Laugh* Don't say that to my dad * laugh .* He will be mad as F*ck, " she said as she was laughing. But after I calm down, I join in with the laughter. 

After we calmed down, we went to research about these murdered cases. These murders had something at the crime scenes, there was these notes about someone is coming back and he was controls their entire life. Like this was a warning note, good thing we got copy of the notes from the murdered scenes. I looked at them, and some say he was controlled, some say they were the one controlling him, and others say he is coming back.

I read them over and over again, I tried to figure out what the notes are saying. After we defeated Evan six years ago, everything was fine. Until 1 year ago, everything is change. The murders started to happened, and we need to figure out what is causing them. These are normal cases, murders happened all the time. I sighed, and I continued reading them. I saw in each note there was a letter in the end of the letter.

I put the notes down, and I went to get a paper and pen. After I got what I needed, and I went to put the notes in the order that they were found. I started to write the letter on the paper one by one, and it was spelling something. When I finished writing it down, I looked at message. I was shocked when I saw the notes say.

Ḛ̴̩̭͖̇̑̋̒v̷̛̯͌̓͊͝ḯ̸̧̢̼̪͈͕͋̈́l̶̢̺̤̱̰̂̆͗̅ ̵̡̯̦̜̌͛̌r̴̨͚͙͓̰̣̃͑̇̎e̶̬̞̲̱͚̐͒̍̏͋͜í̴̜̱̝̜n̸̪̙̎̂̅͘͜c̵̗͒̾́͜͠a̸̧̻̤͋̑́́͒͝r̴̝̻̿͊͊͌̅ṋ̵̡̢͉̤̂͊͝ã̶̙͍̬̳͉͕͗̅̌̃t̴̡̞̥̠͖͖̓͂̏e̴̠͈̻̖̥͇̐s̴̟͍̾ ̸̫͕͉͘͠ 

That saying, only heartless souls say that. The heartless souls were controlling someone, that someone was a he. But who is he? We need to figure out who is this he, and why are the heartless souls were controlling this he. But how are we going to find out with limited clues? " Fab, are you okay? Did you translate the notes yet? " Eliza asked, as she walked on over. I gave her the paper with the translation of the notes. " Evil reincarnates, " she read aloud. " Is this a bad thing? " She asked, and I nodded. 

This is impossible, I thought all the heartless souls were killed during the pure soul war. But how are they alive? I need to find how and why. I need some help, but I need to Gregory more importantly. Because he will be endanger, along with his daughter. We need to get him and his daughter out of here, or hide them somewhere. Because Gregory is the most powerful pure soul out there. Plus, Prim is spitting image of Gregory. " This is really bad, Gregory and Prim will be endanger. If we don't tell them, " I answered her question.

" So how are we going to warn them? Gregory is smart will find out soon. We need to find him first, remember he live on the other side of town. Which is 1 hour from we live, " Eliza explained, and we need to warn them fast.