Chapter 19: Ambush

Gregory's POV:

Me, Prim and Evan went to basement to hide. Claire and Alex got here like 30 minutes ago. But we need to stop the heartless souls' ambush and their plans to kill all the mages in the world. But we need to protect Prim, because she is the youngest out of us. " We need to sent Prim to Maya and Michelle, they are good with kids, " I suggested to Evan, and he agreed, surprisingly. I looked at Prim, " Prim, you are going with aunt Maya and Michelle to protect you, " I told to Prim. She nodded, and then she teleported to her aunts' house. 

I sighed, " How did she learn to teleport? Normally, the young vamp-lusts learn to teleport at the age of 7 years old, " Evan said, and I looked at him. " Well, for us pure souls, we learn to teleport at the age of 3 years old, " I said to him, and he was surprised. " No wonder you pure souls are called early-bloomers, " Evan said, and I nodded.

Then we heard the front door opened from upstairs. " They are here, " I said, as I used my visions. Then I heard their voices, their voices sounded glitchy. I gasped, and Evan covered my mouth. " Quiet, they will hear you, " Evan whispered to me, and I nodded, while shaking. Evan pulled me into his arms, as the heartless souls search the house. Then the basement door opened, me and Evan used our invisibility to turned invisible. I was terrified, and Evan covered my mouth.

" Where are they? " Asked one of them, but that one was her. G̶͙̱͔͚̃̋̂̚e̸͉̲̠̲̼̹͜͝m̵̬͇̥͚͓̃̀͌̒̒̓̄m̸̬̲̓̒͑̇̚a̴̢͕̮̻̿̂͛. She looked so much different than I remembered. Why did she had to ran away? Why did she hated me? Why did she do this for? All these questions circled my head, and Evan started to calm me down. I took deep breath, and I took out my yin yang daggers. We walked back upstairs, and we sneak behind some of them. Then I looked at Evan, and he nodded. I used my light power to poison our blades. Then we stabbed them into their backs, and they dropped dead.

Then G̶͙̱͔͚̃̋̂̚e̸͉̲̠̲̼̹͜͝m̵̬͇̥͚͓̃̀͌̒̒̓̄m̸̬̲̓̒͑̇̚a̴̢͕̮̻̿̂͛ turned around, and she was shocked to see some of her henchmen dead on the floor. " How is this possible? " She asked to her other men, and they just shrugged. I pulled out the daggers out of the heartless souls' bodies. Then I threw my dagger at one of them, the one who was near G̶͙̱͔͚̃̋̂̚e̸͉̲̠̲̼̹͜͝m̵̬͇̥͚͓̃̀͌̒̒̓̄m̸̬̲̓̒͑̇̚a̴̢͕̮̻̿̂͛. " ______, who is doing this? " She asked, and the person named_____ was dead as well. 

Then I turned visible, " It look like you didn't see that, coming right, Gemma, " I said to her, and she was shocked. " How do you know my name? " She asked to me, " You think I won't forget my once favorite niece. I never forgot you, but you forgot about me. What a shocker, " I answered, and her eyes widened.

" You are Ivory, you changed. Why are you on the mages side? " She asked in anger, I sighed. " Not all mages are evil, " I mumbled, and I threw my dagger at the one of the heartless souls behind me. " You think you can ambush me and my family. I will kill you, your mom is not happy, " I told Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷̓̑͒̊̔̎̀.

But I was surprised she wasn't shocked or something. " My mom will be proud, because I am finishing what she started, " she barked at me. " No, I won't it. I am not proud of you, Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚. You are not my daughter, anymore. You are not the daughter I once knew, " Fable said, but she was invisible. " But you wanted to kill the humans, " Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀ said to the air. " No, I said the greedy and hungry-powered humans. Not the bad ones, well, you are not my daughter. Darkness has consumed you, " Fable said, and Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀ was mad. Then she looked at me, " You changed my mom, I will kill you, " Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀ shouted at me, and she came charging at me. 

Then I dodged her attack at me, " Guys, now, you need to handle the rest of the heartless souls, " I ordered my family and my friends. " You knew we were going to ambush you people, " Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚  shouted at me, and I nodded.

" This is your end, Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀. You controlled my lover since the beginning, you are the reason why us pure souls are at war with the vamp-lusts and vampires, " I stated, and she attack me over and over. While I dodged her attack, as much I could. I won't them win this time. I am not going to lose no one else. But then Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀stabbed my shoulder, and I yelped as she stabbed my shoulder. She pulled out a gun, and then Fable kicked Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀to the ground. " Vi, thanks, " I thanked my sister, and she nodded. " Who are you? " Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀ asked to Fable. 

" I am not surprised you don't recognize your own mother, Gem, " Fable said to Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀. " You are my mom, why are you on their side? Not ours, " Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀ asked to Fable, with anger voice. " Mages are not all bad, you are wrong Gem. I never wanted to kill all the humans, I wanted the good ones to live, " Fable explained, and Ğ̸̗̝̟̗ê̸̡̡̜̫͈̯̈́̏͌̾́m̸̛̫̬̑̃͌͐m̸͙̙̅̈͘ḁ̵̡͓̈́̍͛̇̅̚ ̷͕̓̑͒̊̔̎̀ got madder. Then she went to charger at me, and I got up. Then I used all the energy of my body to use my light power at all of the heartless souls. 

" This ends now, "I shouted, as I used all my strength. There was a big blasted, and all the heartless souls dropped dead around me and the others. " T-This i-is n-not to end, " Gemma started to glitched out as she fell onto the floor. I sighed, and I almost fainted to due to exhausted. But Evan caught me, " It's okay, it's over. Take deep breaths, " Evan said to me, and I did what he told me.

We called 911, and the police came. They were shocked to see Evan was alive. But we told what happened, like the truth. The ambulance came to check if we have wounds anything. Some us did, some didn't.  Evan was talking to me, and I was kind of zoning out. Then Evan kissed me, and I was shocked as I was knock out of my trance. I kissed Evan back, and we pulled away. " That's what you get for not listening to me, love, " Evan smirked, and I smiled. Then I saw Prim with Maya and Michelle.

" Mom, dad, you are okay, " Prim said, as she ran up to us. We hugged her tight, " We are okay, Prim. It's over, we can have a normal life again, " I said to her, and she smiled. " There is one other problem, you have to inherit the company, remember? " Evan said, and I forgot about that. " I know, but I don't want to be too far from you guys. You are my happiness, my family. But my most of family is selfish, so, I have to, Evan, " I answered to him, and he pulled me closer to them. 

" Actually, you don't anymore, " said my dad, and I looked at him. " What do you mean? " I asked to him, " Well, -" " Well, we decided to give the company to Evory, me and Mike, " Eliza beamed as she interrupted dad. I looked at them, " But your dreams, you all wanted to be investigators," I protested, " Well, we changed our minds. Plus, you can stay as the head of technology department, " Dad said, and I was happy.

" That's means, I get to spend time with mom, " Prim said, and my dad nodded. She beamed, so happily. I saw Claire and Alex, and I went up to them. " Hey guys, " I greeted them, and they looked at me. " Well, Gregory, you really out done yourself. Your shoulder fucked up, " Claire said, and I laughed a bit. 

It was over, no more killing the mages, on more mind controlling people and no more worrying. We done it, I have changed the future!