Chapter 15: Prim meets her father

Gregory's POV:

" Okay, I am done with work. Finally, but I need to fix Glamrock Freddy, still, " I shouted, and I forgot about that. " Hey, calm down, you will continued the rest of your work later on in the coming days. We need to focus on stopping them, first, " Evan said, and I nodded. He sat beside me, and I put my head on his shoulder. He pulled me closer to him, and I felt how warm he is. " I missed you, " I said to him, and he looked at me. 

" I missed you, too, Ivy. I am sorry what I did to you, " he apologized again, and I looked at him. " I told you already, I forgive you, " I told him, and I felt a bit dizzy. " I feel a bit dizzy, " I said, and Evan looked at my mark on my neck. " Your mark is glowing, this is sometimes normal but since you are my lover, the vamp-lust leader's lover. This is means that, you need to rest for a bit. This will also alert me about you need to rest. Please, you need to rest, I will be here, okay, " Evan answered.

I was very tired, maybe I should rest. " Okay, I will rest, please stay, " I asked to him, and he nodded. Then Evan lay down, and he pulled me onto him. I lay my head on his chest, and he held me close. Then I closed my eyes, and I fell asleep.

Evan's POV:

Ivory is so cute when she sleep. But she is a boy now, I don't care. Gregory is still the Ivory I know, it felt good to be back. I took a deep breath, and I looked at Gregory. I kissed his head, and he whimpered a bit. I started to stroke his hair, and I heard the front door opened from downstairs. I sighed, I think the others are back, and me and Gregory are here. I waited until I heard shouts from downstairs.

I covered Gregory's ears, so he can sleep, and he can't heard no noise. " Don't be too loud, Gregory is sleeping, " I shouted, and I heard small footsteps coming up here. Then I saw the attic door opened, and I saw Prim's head pop up from the door. " Dad, is mom sleeping? " She asked with soft voice, and I nodded. Then she went back downstairs, and she closed the door.

I heard Gregory was whimpering again, I think it is nightmares. I held him closer to me, and then he stopped whimpering. I sighed, Ivory was like this before. Before I was control, before all this happened. I took a deep breath, and I needed to wait until Gregory wake up. But for now, I need him to rest, he was put through a lot lately. He needs a break for once, and he deserve this rest.

Fable's POV:

Prim came down the stairs. " Mom is sleeping, that's what dad said, " Prim said to me. I was happy at least those two are reconnecting. " Aunt, how close are mom and dad? " Prim asked to me, and I gestured her to sit down. I was going to tell her the story.

" Well, they are really close. You know the legend of pure souls right? " I asked to her, and she nodded, " Mom told me it, she told me, she reincarnates. She also told me that she had a past life, " she answered.

" So, all pure souls can reincarnate, right? Okay, they met each other when they were kids in their past life. They were so closer, even when they grew up. Until the war happened, and your mother killed your father for the first. You know part, right, " I asked to her, and she nodded. " But then, the war was ended because of me. Plus, after that, we all reincarnated, when I saw your mom again for the first time in years as he works as Evan's personal assistant. I was shocked to her again, and I wanted to warn your mother about your father back then. When he was control by the heartless souls..."

After an hour of explaining, Prim was amazed by the story. " So they were in love since the beginning, " she exclaimed, and I nodded. I saw Gregory and Evan coming down the stairs. " Mom, dad, aunt Fable told me the story you two, " Prim told her parents, and Gregory and Evan smiled. " That's nice, I need to talk to your aunt for a bit, " Gregory said, and he came up to me. Then he sat down on a chair, and Prim was talking to her father. " Iv, what is the problem? " I asked to him, and he looked up at me. " I am always overworking you know that. But I am so worried I am going to end up like my father. I am scared that I'll be like him one day, I don't want to the person who is going to inherit my father's company, why do I worry so much? " he asked to himself, and I was shocked to heard all of this.

" Why don't you tell your dad, you don't want to inherit the company? Then you can spend time with your family? " I suggested, " I can't, none of my older siblings don't want to inherit the company. I just want to spend time with my own family. I told my dad about that, but he said I was going to inherit the company. However I like it or not, I didn't tell Evan yet about that part, " he answered, and he started to cried. I sighed, that's explains why he is always tired, but he manages to make time for Prim, no matter what. " I am going to talk to your father, I give him a piece of my mind, " I said to Gregory.

But first, I need to talk to Evan. As I was getting up, I saw Evan holding Prim in his arms, he was in pure shocked. I was standing there in shock, Evan heard this. Prim was just confused, " Prim how about you go comfort your mom? " Evan asked to her, and he set her down on the floor. Then Prim ran up to Gregory, tugging on his sleeve of his shirt. Gregory looked at her, and he got up, then they went to the living room. 

" Why is Michael overworking Gregory? I know that Gregory will inherit his father's company, but why not let Gregory have a choice? I can't believe even Michael changed, " Evan ranted about his half-brother. " I know, but we need to talk to Michael about that, " I said, " But for now, you need to be here for Gregory. He been through a lot since you been trapped in your own body for years, Alexander, " I told him, and he nodded. 

" Okay, guys I am going to Fazbear Entertainment to have a little chit-chat with one of the CEOs" I shouted, and I opened the front door, then I went outside, locked the door. I went into my car, and I started to drive.