Chapter 4: Working at Fazbear's

Michelle's POV:

" Where are you, Maya? " I asked to myself, as walked through the halls. I walked through the halls of Fazbear's Entertainment, and I was looking for Maya. Maya is never late to work or call in sick except she needed to. I looked all over the building, I was thinking I should go the other building, where Gregory works at. " Maya, " I shouted her name, and I went to my boss. The CEO of Fazbear Entertainment.

I knocked their door, then Lily opened the door. " Hello Elle, come in, " she gestured me into the main offices. " What do you need, Michelle? " Gregory's father asked, well one of them. " Well, do you know where is Maya? " I asked with monotone, " Well she is in the building except she was acting strange lately about her visions. She said someone is coming back, we want to help her. But we can't she doesn't want to talk about it with us. We think you might make her talk, please we want to help her. Here, this is her location, " Michael explained as he showed me where she was.

I went to the place she was. She was in our office the whole time. I am so dumb, but there is now time for this. I opened our office door, and Maya was working something. " Maya," I said, and she looked at me. " I heard you have been having these visions. Please what are they about? I am worried you, " I said as I sit down next to her. She looked at the floor, and the room was silent.

I wanted to help her, she is my friend. I want to know what is going on with her. " Well, they are about someone we knew, well, the other knew, who is coming back. But I can't see the person so clearly. But I know this person is dangerous, plus this person is being controlled the whole time. I wish who was this person, I mean we, because this person is in danger, " Maya explained, and I was shocked. 

I wonder who is this mystery person. I just wonder, " Okay, I will help you figure out who is mystery person. Until then, you need to tell our bosses, first, they were worried about you, " I said, as I calm her down. She looked away, and I need an answer. " Okay, I will but, the person who is coming back will going after Gregory and his daughter, " she answered me, and I was more shocked.

Going after Gregory and Prim, this is bad. " We need to tell the CEOs now, because Gregory is their son, " I said, as I got up. Maya followed me and we went to talk with the CEOs. 

We burst through the doors, " We need to talk, " I exclaimed, and they looked at us. " About what? " They asked at the same time. " Maya's visions, she said someone you know, is coming back. But this person had been controlled their entire life. Plus, they are going to Gregory and Prim, " I exclaimed, and they looked shocked and surprised. " What, you are telling me this person is going after Gregory and his daughter, " Michael repeated what I just said, and this is bad. I nodded, " We need warn them as fast as we can, " Noah said, and Lily agreed.

" But the other building is on the other side of town, " Maya said, " Don't worry we will warn them as fast we can. But for now, we need to tell the whole town, plus this might be tied with the murders all over the town. Maya and Michelle sent an email to the all the employees of the Fazbear's. We will warn the town, " Lily explained, we agreed, and we went warn the company about this. 

We went to our office, I thought we were back to normal and peace after the death of Evan. But what is going on? " I will do this building, you do the other building, " Maya explained, and I nodded.

I started to type the email as fast as I can, and I need to send this fast. We need to warn all the employee about this. 

After 1 hour of typing about the email, " Is this good? " Maya asked, and I looked at it. I nodded, " Send yours to this whole building, I do my part, " I said, and I went back to my laptop. I send the email to the other building, and this is good warning about the person is coming back. This person might be tied with the murders like Lily said. I believe her, but who is this person? I am thinking about people who want to hurt us. Then I thought this one person who will have their revenge. " I think who will come back, " I exclaimed, " Who? " Maya asked.

" Remembered when Gregory killed Evan, " I said, and she nodded. " Probably the evil what consumed Evan is going coming to Gregory. Because he killed him, I know who is coming back, " I explained her, and she gasped. " This can't be true, " she gasped, and knew this is bad.

We need to tell Fable, but she worked at investigation company. So she might already know, but how will the town of Hurricane will know. Plus, we help as much as we can. But Gregory and Prim are the top priority. We need to protect them at all costs. But Gregory said he can protect himself and his daughter. But this is situation, both him and Prim are in danger. I know this Prim's first day of school. I know I don't want to ruin, but we have to. 

This might worst threat, we faced after Evan. We need to protect all the people of Hurricane, but not just them, all over the world. This threat been here for very long time. But it's our turn to stop it like we did six years ago. But well that was all Gregory's part, I sighed, and I was tired.

" Okay, all the emails been send. All we need to do is wait, okay? " Maya said, as she got up from her chair. " Yep all we need to do is wait."