Chapter 12: Asking question ( Part 2 )

Gregory's POV:

I went back upstairs to calm down, and help Prim with her homework. I don't want to see Evan for a bit. The others were asking questions to Evan, and I heard them from downstairs. " Mom, why are my uncles and my aunts talking to dad? " She asked, and I was shocked. I looked at her, " How did you know? "  I asked to her with worry, and she looked at the floor. " Well, I sort of followed them later, and I saw dad. How I know what he look like is because of the pictures on the walls of our house, " she answered, " I didn't mean to go downstairs to the basement, mom. I am sorry. " 

I patted her head, " It's okay, Prim. You were curious, I was like you when I was curious. My parents, your grandparents will sometimes get mad at me or sometimes laugh when they saw me, " I explained to her, and she looked at me with cheerful expression. Then we went back to looked at her homework.

After a few more minutes of helping her, Eliza came up to watch Prim for me. I went back into the basement, and Evan looked annoyed by the others. I just laughed, and the others looked at me, even Evan looked at me. " Oh, we didn't see you there, Iv, " said Fable, as she sheepishly smiled. " I haven't heard you laugh ever since you fell into depression, Gregory, " Claire and Alex said at the same time. " Well, I told you, my therapist said I am depression free, " I explained to them, and they looked understand. 

" I will ask Evan some questions, " I said, as my expression changed, and I looked at Evan . He looked not scared at me, " Well, go on, ask away, " he looked away from me. 

" Well, at least tell me, who is this heartless soul? " I asked with mad tone, and he looked scared now. " Well, I told you, I don't know her name already, love, " he said, and he called me by my old nickname he gave to me. I pulled out my yin yang daggers, " Okay, then at least tell us, what is your plans? Or else you will have a dagger in your face, " I threatened him, and he looked terrified. " I will never tell you, " he said, and I threw a dagger close to his face. " If you don't answer, you will have this dagger in your f*cking face, " I said with anger tone.

He gulped, " Ok, ok, calm down. We are planning to wipe all the mages on the face of the Earth. Plus, on top of that, the heartless souls wants to live again with your powers and mine's powers, " he answered with panicking tone. I was shocked, " They need both of us to bring them back, huh, " I said my thought aloud. I looked at Fable, and Fable looked at me, with shocked expression.

I looked back at Evan, " Unless, we can break you free from that mind control, " I said to Evan, and he started to laugh. We let him laugh away, " You, break me free from this mind control? I am already free from all the trauma already, " he laughed, and I knew this isn't him talking. " This isn't you talking, Alexander. This isn't you, Evan Christopher Emily-Afton, " I snapped, and he stopped laughing. Then his eyes turned emerald green for second, then back to ruby red.

" You almost broke the mind control, Ivory, " Fable said, " I know that, Vi. But how do I break it completely? " I asked to Fable, " It said that ' the only person who can break the mind control is who the victim of the mind control trust' " Fable answered, and I looked at Evan. " You never break it, love. I will continued my plans and end the mage kind, " Evan snapped at me, but I am not going to lose Evan to the mind control. I lose a lot of people in my life, bunch of times. Then I realized who was Evan's controller. " It's G̸̨̻̻̊̈̀͆̃̃ē̷̛̥͖̰̲̰͙̭̖͉͘ͅm̵̡̠̣̤̣͇͉͒̇͋̚͜m̴͉̜̯͘á̴̛̂̆ who is controlling Evan the whole time, " I realized, and Fable looked at me.

" No, how could she do that? " Fable asked to herself, " Who is Gemma? " Claire, Alex, Mike, and Evory asked at the same time. " She is Violet's older child, Fable's daughter, " I answered, and they gasped. " That's why you don't like the name Gemma, " Mike said, and Fable looked away from her. " Someone bring Fable to Eliza, " I suggested, and I knew Fable will go into panic attack. " No, it's okay, I can handle it, " she tried protested, but I am not going to allowed that. " No, you need Eliza, " I said, as I led her back upstairs. Eliza saw Fable, and she took her into her arms.

" She was about to go on whole panic attack, " I said to Eliza, and she nodded. Prim looked at me, " Can I meet dad, mom? " Prim asked, and I was hesitant. I looked at Eliza, " She deserve to see her father once, please, " Eliza advised, and I nodded. " Hold on to my hand the whole time, okay. Your father is dangerous, " I answered, and Prim nodded. I held her hand, and she held mine as we walked down the stairs.

" Why did you bring the child down here, Gregory? He might hurt her, " Claire warned me, and Evan looked shocked to see his daughter for the first time. " That's her, she looks like you, " Evan said, " But she has your eyes, Evan. Emerald green, " I answered to him. But Prim was scared of him, " Mom, why does he looked scary? " Prim asked, and I knew this will happened. " Prim, how about you go upstairs and play with your aunts? " I suggested to her, and she nodded. I let go of her hand, and she went back upstairs. " So, it's looks like Prim is scared of her ow father, " Claire said, and Evan was shocked. 

" Okay, we have more questions to ask you, Evan, anyway, " I said, with stern tone. He gulped, " This is going to be a long day, Gregory, " Mike said, " I know that, we need answer from him, " I said. Then we started to ask questions again, and this indeed is going to be a long day.