Chapter 14: Catch up

Fable's POV:

Gregory was blushing none stop, as I was laughing. Evan was blushing as well, but not like Gregory was. " At least, you broke the mind control, Iv, " I said to him, as I laughed. Gregory looked at me, " Oh, how about Eliza? You kissed her all the time, " he teased, and I was blushing, I felt the heat on my face. " You, little teaser, Gregory, " I said, as I looked at the floor. He laughed, and Evan was laughing.

After that, we went back upstairs. Evan/Alexander have a lot to catch up. " So, what happened when I was control? I mean, I was trapped in my body for years. I only came out when I was talking to people or the heartless souls used my voice and words, " Evan asked to us. " We have a lot of explaining to do, " Gregory looked at me, and I nodded. 

" Okay, let's start from the beginning. After Ivory killed you, I decided to kill all the greedy and hungry-power humans. Ivory suggested she will turn the good and wise hearted humans into mages. Then after I did the spell, I killed myself in the process. Then I told Ivory to take care of my children, but Gemma went missing. But then, I got reincarnate as Fable, that you know today. I got job as investigator, and I dated you to found info about you wanted to kill the mages. Because of the war from many years ago. Then I broke up with you, and I changed my attitude. Then after some years later, I met Gregory's older siblings. Then I haver a crush on of them, Eliza, Gregory's older sister. Then you captured Gregory's older siblings for their investigation. Making Gregory devastated, but I think Gregory has to explain the rest, " I started to explained.

Evan looked at Gregory, " This is going to be a long day, " Gregory said, with tired tone.

After 3 hours of explaining...

Gregory's POV:

 " I did all these things, Ivy. I wanted to be free from my prison, but my control self didn't want to believe. I hurt you and the others. This is all my fault, what I did to you, I carved into your back and implanted the crystals into your back. Usually when the vamp-lust implant crystals on there back is with magic, not carving,. I am so sorry, love, I never wanted this to happened, " Evan apologized to me and Fable.

" Evan, you weren't yourself. You been trapped in your body for years, but now, you can fight back. You are the Alexander I knew, me, Violet and Val knew. You didn't changed at all, it's me who changed because I thought I lost you. But I still love you, even you were evil. I tried to save you, but I failed at first. But now, I finally saved you from the mind control, " I finished explaining. I hugged Evan, " I forgive you, either way, " I said to him, and he hugged me back.

After that, we talked about stuff, then I got call from my father. I answered it.

Michael: " Hey Gregory, I wanted to ask you are okay because you know Evan is there. "

Gregory: " Hi dad, I am fine. Plus, I saved him, at last."

Michael: " You did what? You saved my baby half-brother."

Gregory: " Dad, are you crying? I didn't mean to make you cry.

Michael: " Yes, I am crying. But I am happy, he is fine."

Gregory: " Okay, I got to go."

Michael: " Well, I got to go as well. Bye son.

Gregory: " Bye dad!"

" Who was that? " Evan asked, " It's my dad, Evan. Your half-brother, " I answered, with happy tone. " Michael, he sounds older. He changed, " he said, as he leaned on the chair. " Well, when do I meet my daughter, properly? " Evan asked, and I looked at the time. It was only 12:59, in a few hours, " I answered, " I have a lot to really catch on. But you told me the key points I missed at. Well, it's good to be back at least. But I have one question, I thought Violet was straight because of her husband, " Evan asked, and me and Fable started to laughed.

Evan was very confused, " Well, she is actually bi, Ev. Plus, I told you, I am trans. If you missed that, " I answered his question, and he nodded. We talked some more, and I was making lunch for the three of us. It like before, when we were in out past life's bodies. I missed these memories, but when the war came. It changes a person, or more people. I felt the guilt I felt in my past life. But that guilt is gone, now.

I felt so better after all these years. After I made lunch, and I set it on the table. I sat down next to Evan, and we started to eat.

After that, I was washing the dishes. Fable had to go out, and Evan, Evan decided to stay with me. " Okay, finish with that. I need to do my work, " I said with sighed, and I went to the secret room. As I opened the attic door, I saw a figure in the room. I took out my dagger, and I slowly entered the room. I threw the door at the figure, but the the figure caught it. " Your marksmanship is better, " said Evan's voice, and I almost had a heart attack. I put my hand on my chest when my heart is. " Evan, you almost scared me to death. I thought you were someone else, " I scolded him, as he was laughing.

I went to grabbed my laptop, " So, you are going to do your work, love, " he said with curious tone. " Yes, I am. My dad will be mad at me for not doing my work. Now, I have to work at home because of the heartless souls on my heels, or our heels. They are not targeting our daughter which is a good thing, " I answered, and I started to work on my laptop. Evan was just watching as I was typing away on my laptop. We also talked as I worked on my laptop. About things and stuff.

I really miss this, talking to the person I thought I lose all those years ago. But I got him back, I was happy about. Fable is right, Prim deserve a father. That's what going to give to her, I need to stop overworking myself. But for now, I was talking to Evan, and hope for the better.