Chapter 17: The argument

Fable's POV:

" Fable, I am trying to talk to you, " Eliza said, and I am tired of what they did to Gregory. But I stayed silent, and I was ignoring her. " Why are you not talking to me? " Eliza asked to me, and I shed on tear from my eye. I wanted to tell them, Gregory don't want me to tell them. " You and your siblings except for Gregory, said no to inheriting the company, " I answered, and I turned off the stove.

" Okay, we thought Gregory wanted to inherit the company, " Eliza said, and I know Gregory better than them. " No, you don't, you should of ask him, first before you guys said no, " I protested, and Eliza was shocked. " I didn't know, " Eliza said, " Of course didn't know about, you never bother talking to him ever since you guys moved out of your old house. He was always the one trying to call you guys. But you never answer, " I shouted at her.

I looked away from her, " Fable-" " Don't 'Fable' me. Only if you knew, " I interrupted her, and she was surprised. " Knew about what? " She asked, then Gregory's older siblings and Michael came into the room. " Knew about what? Fable, tell me" Eliza begged me to tell her.

" I can't, Gregory told me I can't tell you, " I answered, and I really wanted to tell them. I can't, Gregory doesn't want to worry anyone else. " Fab, you can trust us. Please tell us, " she said, as she grabbed my hand, and I turned around to face her. " I can't, I don't want you guys involve what is going on with Gregory, " I told them again.

" Please, Fable, what is Gregory hiding? What are you guys hiding? " She begged to me, and I can't tell her. " I told you, I can't, Gregory doesn't want you guys to know. He doesn't you guys to worry. He was put through enough, now you guys are making it worse, " I answered, and Eliza looked at with a gasp. " We know we are being selfish, I wish if you can tell me. We can help Gregory, and plus, please I am begging you. Tell us, " Eliza pleaded to me, and I don't want to.

" You never bother check up on Gregory, ever. You used to protect him from Evan, vampires and vamp-lusts before all this. But you all became selfish, and Gregory has been scared to become like you, Michael, " I scolded them, and I felt tears fall down my cheeks. " You wouldn't get it at all. "

I pulled my hand away from Eliza's, " Look, I am scared for Ivory. I lose her once, I am not going to lost her again. I am scared she is going to be like her old self. Where after she killed Alexander, she was always silent, never talk, broken, was ignoring people or become emotionless. Okay, if you really want to know. Gregory is mental ill, his mental state is broken and ill, " I answered Eliza's question, as I cried. " And we don't have anything to do with it. I don't want him to forget about us and everyone else. I don't know if the second option is a good idea. I don't want to lose Ivory all over again, " I cried, and I fell onto my knees.

I felt arms around me, and I looked up. It was Eliza, and she hugged me tight. Then she kissed me, and I kissed back. Then we pulled away, " If you told us sooner, we wouldn't say no. But after this what you told us, I think we need to talk to Gregory for sure this. But what kind of mental disorders he has? I thought he was done with his depression, " Eliza asked to me.

" He was done with depression, he just has three disorders. PTSD, anxiety separation and bipolar disorder."

???'s POV:

I looked at my plans, I need to get into that house without them knowing. I want to end the human kind for years and now I am going to do it. Without their help, I been planning this for years. I am going to kill all the mages. But there is a few obstacles in my way. 

All I need to do is ambush them, and everything will go according to my plans. I laughed, and I am going to end the mage kind once and for all.