Chapter 6: Research

Fable's POV:

Gregory came into the room, as I was thinking what were the heartless souls were planning. " You are thinking about the heartless souls? " Gregory asked, and I nodded. " I thought we killed them all, but how are they back? " Gregory questioned, I sighed, and I looked at the tech research board, ( This is in the future, so fight me ). " I thought as well, but something brought them back, " I answered his question, but what can bring back the most second dangerous creature on the planet back? 

We need to figure it out ourselves, if we need to find out what is their plan. I sighed, and Gregory was looking at the tech board. " We need to figure out what is their plan, " he said, as he looked at the board. " I agreed, but do you know who is he? " I asked to him, and he looked scared. " I saw him, the person you are talking about is Evan, " he answered, and I was in pure shocked. " How is he alive? " I shouted, and I think they heard us.

" I don't know, all I know that heartless souls were with him. You know heartless souls are dangerous. They have much hated towards humans. If they found out the mages were the humans, like Evan did. We are doomed. I made a promise to protect all, " Gregory explained, as he was stressed out. This is very bad, we need to protect them. I know he is go stress about everything. 

He has been protecting Prim for so long, he didn't think about himself. " So, what do we know about heartless souls? " I asked, to changed the topic. He looked at me, " They like to hurt humans, and manipulate us, pure souls. Because they were like us before, and before their crystal roses get smash, " he answered, and I nodded.

" That's right, but we need to find out why Evan is-" then I paused, why is Evan in this plan of the heartless souls. " Why is Evan in the plan of the heartless souls? " I asked to Gregory. " I was thinking same question, why is he? " He asked, and we tried to figure out more about this. 

Gregory's POV:

I looked at the board, I sighed. Their was notes in the photo at each crime scenes. But I wonder, what the note means. I saw the letter at the end of the note, and it's spelled ' Evil reincarnates. ' I knew what this means, those were one of Alexander's last words, before he died. I guess he was right after all. What are they planning? I know it's up to no good, I looked over what they did managed recover.

This is tied with Evan's death, and he is alive. But how is he alive? I killed him, then I have to kill him again, like last time. But do I have to kill him? No, I shook my head, he is a danger to the mages kind and the other kinds as well. " If we have to kill Evan again, I am willing to do it, " I said aloud, and Fable looked at me.

" I know we have to kill him again. But what if Evan is good? " Fable asked, and I shot her a glare. " You said I couldn't trust him before, now you are saying he is good. Oh Vi, he isn't good guy here, he hurted you and my family and our friends. You were right at the beginning of this, I should of listen to you when you warned me, " I explained to her, and she looked at me. " I know, Iv, but heard me out. Don't you remember the heartless souls like to control people? " She asked, " I thought that was a rumor, " I answered. " Maybe, but what if that rumor is true? " She questioned me again, and that got me thinking. What if they can control people? Back when we were Ivory and Violet, Alexander always was a kind person.

But something changed him, I remember he didn't have red eyes before. But that is not possible, " No, they can't control people unless they need someone with a strong emotion to control them, " I explained, then I trailed off. No that can't be possible, Alexander always hated humans. Evan hated the mages, I tried to convince him but he doesn't listen like he used to. I sighed in frustration, " We are going nowhere with these cases, " I said, and Fable looked at me. " That's where you are wrong, I have a folder about the heartless souls, " Fable said, as she passed me the folder.

I opened it, and it had a lot of information about them. " Okay, you are right, Fable. But how are we going to find a way to stop them? " I asked as I looked into the folder, " The weaknesses is in there, " she said, and I looked into it more. Their weakness is trust, light, moon and sun, " We can use your light power to purified them, " Fable explained, and she was right. But I haven't use my light powers in a while.

I sighed, " I don't know, I haven't use my light power in a while, " I said, as I put the folder down. Then write some clues on the board, " I know, but we need to give it a try, " and she was right, though. " Let me just think about it okay, for now we need to finish with the clues from the murders scenes, " I suggested, and she nodded.

We looked into the cases more, most of the murders took place near the new Fazbear Entertainment's department building, which is strange because that's where is formerly VP was. This is bad, really bad. What were the murders taking place there? Unless to get someone attention, me. " They want me, " I said aloud, with scared tone. " What? " Fable asked, " They want me, because I am the most powerful pure soul. But why? " I answered with scared expression.

Fable's expression changed from blank to serious. " I know why, because since you were Ivory, Alexander's lover. They knew Evan was Alexander, so they need you for something. Also, because you are Evan's lover, " Fable explained, " But I can't leave Prim, " I shouted, " I know, but we need to you and Prim to stay in the secret room for now. We will contract the others, I promise to protect again. I am not going to fail this time, Gregory!"