Chapter 18: Vision

Gregory's POV:

I was walking through abyss of darkness. I don't know where I am, all I remember was falling asleep. Then everything went black, and I felt like I was walking for hours on end. Then I saw something, and I ran up to it. As I got closer to the object, I realized it my older siblings and Fable's house. But then I heard fighting, and I went to followed where was the fighting was.

I saw them, the heartless souls were attacking us. But why would they do that? What are my visions showing me? I looked at it better, and I saw Gemma. She was alive this whole time, but how? I need to know how exactly, but I need to tell the others. But why does she want to attack us? I saw we were losing the fight, but I don't know how to stop or kill a heartless soul.

" There is a way to kill them, " said a voice, and I turned around. I saw Ivory's soul again. " How? I can't kill a heartless soul, I don't know how, " I said to her, as she walk up to me. " There is a way, Georgia. That way is use your light magic, and you need to kill Gemma and the other heartless souls, " Ivory answered my question, I was in shocked. Kill Gemma, but I can't kill Violet's only living child. 

" I can't kill her, she is Violet's only living child left, " I told to Ivory, and she just looked at me. " I knew you were going to say that. But you have to, you have no choice. Plus, she will reincarnate, but there is a price for heartless souls when they reincarnate. They lose their memories of their past lives forever, " Ivory explained to me.

I looked at the fight, and I saw I was going to use my light magic. But someone stopped me, Gemma, she stabbed me in the back with her sword. But I saw I got up, and I use all of my strength to use my light magic to kill all the heartless souls. " Like in our old vision, where you kill all the heartless souls. Like Violet killed all those greedy and hungry-power humans, " Ivory answered, I can't kill them. But I have to save the rest of mage kind. 

" What if I don't kill them? " I asked to her, and I was surprised she wasn't gasping or shocked. " Then they will not stop until they kill al the mages, " Ivory answered, this is bad. If I don't kill them, everyone will die because of me. I need to figure it out, and I looked at the vision. I saw we were still losing this fight. We need to find a way to prevent this ambush. " Is there a way to stop the ambush? " I asked to Ivory's soul, and she looked at me. " There is a way, but you need to ambush them before they ambush you, " she answered with monotone voice. 

I think that could work, but I don't know. " This can work, but what are the pros and cons about this plan? " I asked to her, and she smiled. " There is more pros then the cons. The pros are you get them back before they get you. Also, you get the advantage, and you can stop them sooner than they get to stop you. But the con, they have more people than you, " she answered, that's the only con. But how did we managed to overpower them so easily?

I thought about that question to myself. Then I heard a scream from my vision. " In this vision, your love ones will die. So, we pivot this vision with our plan, you can stop them. This is your choice, Georgia, "  Ivory said to me, " I chose to pivot this vision, and chose your plan. We need to change the future, " I answered, and she nodded.

Then she disappeared, and the floor below me broke. I fell into the abyss.

I woke up, and I was Evan's arms. We were in the secret room, and I looked up at Evan. " Hey love, how was your sleep? " He asked to me, " I had a vision about this ambush, and the heartless souls will ambush us. But we can ambush them back, "  I answered Evan's question, as I looked up at him, and he looked at me. 

" So, we need to warn the others, " Evan said, and I nodded. We got up, and Prim was playing with dolls. " Prim, we need to go downstairs, " I told her, and we went out of the secret room. 

We went to the kitchen, to see my parents were here. " Guys, what are you doing here? " I asked to them, they had worried expression on their face. I looked at mom, papa and Fable. " You told them, " I said, and Fable nodded. I wasn't mad, " I know you-" " No, I am not mad, I wanted you to tell them sooner than later, " I cut her off, and she looked up at me. Then I looked at my older siblings and my dad, " Yes, we do, why didn't you tell us your mental state was bad? Why didn't you told us so we didn't have to say no? Please why, Georgia, " Eliza asked to me, using my deadname.

" Because I didn't want to disappoint dad, or you guys' career get ruin. So, I did it so you guys will be happy, " I answered, and they were shocked. " Gregory, you did it for our happiness. Why not yours? " Mike asked, and I started to cry a bit. " Because I already found my missing happiness after Primrose was born. My daughter, she was my last piece of happiness I have. After I ' killed ' Evan, he was my happiness before. That's why I never stop loving him even if he was control. That's why I never told you guys about my mental disorders, " I answered, and they were all quiet. The whole room was silent.

Until Evory said, " You did this for our happiness? Greg, why? " I was silent, I was always quiet since my past life. " I  don't want you guys to feel broken or in pain. I did it for my personal reasons, " I answered, with a crack in my voice as cried. Prim went to me, and she hugged my legs. I couched down, and hugged back. " Mom, are you okay? " She asked, and I was silent. I can't fully lie, but I need to tell her. " I am not okay, but I am getting better. You have to don't worry about me, okay, " I answered her question.

Then I remember the vision, " We need to call Claire and Alex, now. Because we will be ambush sooner or later, " I said to everyone, and I picked up Prim into my arms. " You had a mood swing, " Eliza said, with shocked tone. " We have no time for that, because the heartless souls are coming. So, we need to ambush them back."