A Bite of Forbidden Fruit (Smut)

Dream got Nightmare to look down at their laps and see who of the two of them had the violet glowing erection in their pants. Nightmare's arousal pressed against Dream's pelvis just as Dream said.

   Nightmare couldn't deny, or playfully run away from that one. Dream always made him weak to his knees. Dream could get away with doing anything to Nightmare, and even make him beg for it.

   Dream's mouth caught the drop of blood running down Nightmare's chest. He sucked on that spot for a moment before making yet another mark with his fangs and drawing more blood from Nightmare's bones.
   Nightmare threw his head back with his eyes squeezed shut, wincing at the pain while his mind began to give up on denying the pleasure he received from it.

   Dream bucked his hips as Nightmare's blood tasted more and more like arousal and lust. It made Dream desire more, he grew desperate to pleasure Nightmare more than he wished to pleasure himself.
   After pulling his teeth out of Nightmare's chest he shuffled his hips further up Nightmare's lap until he was sitting on Nightmare's bulge and grinding his ass against it. Nightmare moaned out at the friction.

   "Wait- Are we really going to do this here!?" Nightmare asked as he shuffled his seating.
   "Who's going to tell us not to?" Dream asked. This was their castle.
   "It's~ still~! indecent~♡" Nightmare could barely get a word in as Dream ground his ass into him roughly. Just about dry-humping him at that point. Nightmare's circlet was slipping off his head as Dream rammed him into the door repeatedly.

   "The servants will get used to hearing us~" that wasn't what Nightmare was worried about, though it did remind him that no matter where the servants were in the castle, they would probably hear him if he was any louder.

   "Danmit all!~♡ Just touch me!~" Nightmare begged, as the friction in his pants became more torturous than satisfying. It was unbearable to be wearing pants while Dream moved the way he did. Nightmare bucked his hips back into Dream's and tried to grind back against him to increase the friction. But matching Dream's rough pase in an opposite manner seemed to only help so much, until it only made Nightmare's need much worse.

   "What have I done to you?♡" Dream watched Nightmare's struggle grow as he felt Nightmare get harder under him. Nightmare gasped and drooled in his mouth as if Dream was fucking him.
   "I haven't~ been touched♡ since I was last with you!~" Nightmare admitted shyly.
   "And you still never touch yourself, is that right?" Dream knew Nightmare all too well. He was always stingy with this kind of thing. Dream realized that he should have guessed this sooner. "I will fix that for you Nightmare~ I swear it♡" Dream slowed his grinding to a more soothing pace, much to Nightmare's discomfort, before placing his hand against the back of one of Nightmare's hands and lacing his fingers gently between his.

   Dream guided Nightmare's hand down his stomach and underneath the rim of Nightmare's pants.
   "But you are going to have to help me~" Dream breathed against Nightmare's mouth as he guided Nightmare's hand past his underwear and against his sensitive cock.
   Nightmare gasped silently as Dream helped him stroke himself. Nightmare tensed and twitched as Dream helped him palm himself before wrapping his fingers around his shaft.

   Nightmare blushed at the indecent act of masturbating, yet he quickly took to it as he bucked his hips into his hand. With Dream's guidance, he pulled at his ecto skin faster, squeezing his eyes shut as he threw his head back against the wall.
   Dream huffed at that, he grabbed Nightmare's chin with his free hand and pulled Nightmare into a deep kiss.

   Their tongues wrapping around each other's as Nightmare moaned against Dream's mouth. Nightmare could taste the slightest bit of his blood still on Dream's tongue, though he couldn't tell how it tasted anything like love or arousal.

   Dream's hand guided Nightmare's hand to go harder and faster on himself.
   "Keep your eyes open~" Dream told him as he pulled his mouth away slowly. They stared into each other's lidded gaze as Dream watched Nightmare's eyes fight to keep their focus on him. They kept rolling back or going fuzzy from the sensations driving through Nightmare's mind.
    Nightmare's chest quickly rose and fell at an uneven pace while his blood dripped down from the marks that Dream made.
   Dream enjoyed the look of Nightmare drooling for him while he had his hand down his pants.

   Nightmare smelled like lust to Dream's senses, and looked utterly dazed of pleasure. Dream pulled his hand away from Nightmare's hand and let him take care of himself for the moment.
   Meanwhile, Dream pulled on Nightmare's pants and undergarments until they slid off his sweating and sensitive body.
   It was quite the sight to watch Nightmare's blood run down his chest as he masturbated, groaning louder as he got closer. Nightmare's head started to droop as his dazed mind made it increasingly harder to stay sitting up.

   Dream sucked on the trickles of blood on Nightmare's chest. Licking stripes up his chest to his neck where Dream could suck on his wounds that marked him unmistakably as vampiric property.
   Nightmare's back arched as Dream went along kissing and licking Nightmare's ribcage and neck. Until Dream trailed his mouth further down. Suddenly pinning Nightmare's hands away from his close-to-cumming erection before he placed his mouth to Nightmare's dripping tip.

   Nightmare quite honestly yelped at the contact even before Dream started sucking on the tip and draining it of the pre-cum it leaked. Dream was tempted to destroy Nightmare's sensitive body. He was sure that he could have made Nightmare cum just by humping him through the both of their pants. But the truth was that Dream wanted to convince Nightmare to stay with him forever.
   No. He needed Nightmare to stay with him.

   Dream's tongue played with Nightmare's slit until it made Nightmare clench his fingers around the fabric of Dream's white shirt, now with blood-stained drips that had miraculously escaped Dream's mouth.
   Overall, Dream was not a messy eater, but gluttony could make anyone sloppy.
   Nightmare's toes curled as Dream took more of him into his mouth. Masterfully tracing circles around Nightmare's tip with his tongue and making Nightmare squirm desperately.

   "Dream~!" Nightmare moaned his name as he tugged on Dream's shirt with his tight fists, "I'm so close!♡" He warned as Dream wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, taking as much of him into his mouth as necessary to milk Nightmare dry.
   It wasn't long with that kind of treatment before Nightmare came on Dream's tongue. His face turned a deeper shade of violet at the lude sight of Dream swallowing his cum.

   Dream sat up again, wiping the drop of cum on his chin off with his thumb before placing it back on his tongue.
   Nightmare panted heavily as he calmed down from his orgasm. Dream cleaned up the remaining blood on Nightmare's chest with his tongue before kissing Nightmare's cheek gently.
   "Don't ever leave me again..." Dream whimpered a plea into Nightmare's ear as wrapped his arms around him. Nightmare hugged his Dream back gently.
   "I promise," Nightmare swore it.