Gold Rings (Smut)

Silver wings - gold rings
Ha- Rhyme-

   A few weeks after getting back home to Dreamtale the two Lords were back on the road, this time for a much longer journey.
   It was a 2 days carriage ride to the capital of the kingdom, Undertale. 3 days including all the stops they needed to take for food, rest, and simply stretching their legs.

   It was daylight by the time they stopped by a busy town for a break. Lord Nightmare went out to "take a walk" through the town while Lord Dream was stuck hiding from the sun inside the carriage while even the horses were having their break. But of course, Lord Dream very quickly felt too detached from his beloved Nightmare to wait for him for so long.
   "I'll be back soon, Mr. Snow!" Lord Dream jumped out,
   "My Lord! The sun!" The driver tried to argue, but Lord Dream had already turned to his bat form and flew off.

   Lord Dream, of course, was very careful not to be seen, even if he wasn't a white bat, there was an obvious difference between mortal bats, and vampires in bat form.
   Dream was careful to stay in the shadows of houses and moving carriages as he slowly made his way through the streets, following the cent of his love until he came to a jeweller smith.

   Dream flew onto Nightmare's neck and quickly slipped down his shirt.
   "AH!" Lord Nightmare jumped and reached his hand to the back of his neck before realizing what exactly crawled down his shirt.
   "Are you alright, my lord?" The Smith looked back to Nightmare slightly alarmed by he yell.
   "Yes, do pardon me..." Lord Nightmare tried to play it off as nothing, but was still embarrassed by the yell he made suddenly. It didn't help that he could feel Dream crawling on his spine and ribcage like a little pest.
   "Will the gold bands be everything my lord?" The smith asked as he took the order.
   "Maybe some silver bonds for bad pests!" Nightmare made a jab at Dream, indirectly telling him how annoying he is.

   "In today's vampire age, that is not an unusual request." The smith agreed.
   "Indeed, but no, the rings will be everything for me. When can I expect them to arrive in Dreamtale?" Lord Nightmare asked.
   "They will be finished by next month and will arrive soon after. Of course, it could be done sooner..." The smith figured he could probably get more money out of Lord Nightmare than his usual customers.
   "I'll pay extra if you can finish them within the month." Lord Nightmare didn't mind, after all, this smith was known to be one of the best jewellers in the kingdom. The rings needed to be special.

   "Very well, my lord! Good day." The smith was proud of his work and was more than honoured to make wedding bands for anyone willing to pay for his service.
   "Good day." Lord Nightmare left, continuing his walk through town.
   "You are a little menace!" Nightmare lectured Dream as he crawled back up his spine and carefully poked his head out of Nightmare's shirt by his neck.
   "Oh, you like it." Dream teased.
   "You're still being unnecessarily risky. How did you even find me without getting burned?" Nightmare asked as he walked down the street, adjusting the collar of his coat to better hide Dream.
   "Patience and a bit of luck, I suppose. Were you buying our wedding bands?" Dream nuzzled Nightmare's neck as he asked.
   "It was meant to be a surprise..." Nightmare admitted. Dream squeaked with joy and kissed his neck excitedly.
   "Can we go to the forest?" Dream asked with the biggest grin a little bat could make.
   "Why?" Nightmare paused in his tracks as he asked.
   "I want to kiss you properly.♡" Dream squeaked out with joyful excitement.
   "Well, the horses are likely still taking their break." Nightmare smiled as he turned to instead go down the street that led to the forest.

   The crowd grew sparse as they neared the edge of town until they made it to the forest and diverted themselves from the path. Nightmare was sure to not get them lost before they found a comfortably quiet place for Dream to fly out of his coat and turn back to his skeletal form.
   Dream then leaped at Nightmare as he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Nightmare's arms trailed down to Dream's small waist tightly bond by his corset, and rested his hands their before their kiss got hotter with their gluttonous thirst for each other. His hands gripped Dream's waist, as Dream's hands moved up to Nightmare's head and pulled him in deeper. Nightmare's fingers couldn't get a firm grip on just the corset, so his arms snacked around Dream, reaching to his back and holding him flush against his body.
   Dream's wings fluttered with delightful pleasure as Nightmare's tongue slipped in his mouth. They took turns moaning deeply into their kiss until they had to pull away. Each of them panted softly before speaking up again.

   "You really want to marry me?" Dream trailed his fingers up Nightmare's chest. He asked less out of doubt or even reassurance, and more for the sake of hearing Nightmare say it aloud.
   "I do." Nightmare answered with a soft smile.
   "Say that again~" Dream hummed to him.
   "I do?" Nightmare was confused at first until he realized...
   "Again~" Dream just about begged for it.
   "I do♡" Nightmare watched Dream melt in his arms with the happiest smile he'd ever seen on him. Dream couldn't wait for their wedding, he couldn't contain himself.
   While having a loving family was always a fantasy for Nightmare as a child, Dream always fantasized about his wedding and planned it out like he was already engaged. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say that the two young boys would play games together, games like 'house' where they would be a married couple.

   "Say you love me," Dream nearly pleaded of desperation, he was at his edge, needing to be pushed over by Nightmare's voice.
   "You don't need to beg, my love." Nightmare pecked his mouth, "I love you," he pecked his cheeks, "I love you♡ I love you." He repeated again and again, planting another kiss on Dream each time until Dream's urge snapped.

   He jumped on Nightmare. Nightmare's hands only just caught Dream to hold him up as Dream's legs wrapped around his waist as Dream pressed his mouth to Nightmare's again. Nightmare fell back until he hit a tree where they stayed for a moment. Pulling each other in and feeling along their bodies. Their touch grew more aggressive as Nightmare moved to push Dream against another tree and squeezed his body against it as Dream's hips started thrust into Nightmare's.
   Nightmare groaned suddenly as Dream ground into him, parting their mouths as Dream's hand slipped under Nightmare's pants. Dream's fingers danced around the swirling unformed magic that grew in Nightmare's pelvis, slowly turning to its physical ecto form as Dream pleasured it.
   Nightmare shuttered at the unusual touch, but leaned into Dream's hand and braced himself against the tree he'd pinned Dream to. Dream's hand pulled on the magic, encouraging it to form Nightmare's male body, almost like he was sculpting Nightmare's magic.
   "Don't be shy, my love~" Dream looked to Nightmare's blushing face as he tried to hold back his moans with a free hand over his mouth.
   "Your touch is so lewd... How can you be so- gAH~!" Nightmare yelped in pleasure as Dream suddenly held Nightmare's cock in his hand, his magic body had formed in Dream's fingers willingly.

   "What?" Dream encouraged him to finish what he was going to say.
   "Pardon me for saying... experienced..." Nightmare muttered shyly, a hint of worry and perhaps jealousy came off his cent.
   "I touch myself when you're away. Thinking about you." Dream's free hand cupped Nightmare's hot cheek and let him lean into the touch. Nightmare's hips bucked into Dream's hand unconsciously. Simply hungry for more friction against his skin. "You're the only one I've ever been with my love♡ I promise you." Dream smiled to Nightmare as he stroked his magic and made it twitch.

   "Dream~" Nightmare stuttered his name as he held back from drooling. Reaching his hand down, "Dream..." Nightmare undid his and Dream's pants.
   "Yes?" Dream looked to Nightmare and felt him change,   
   "I'm going to fuck you until your pregnant with my child~" He threatened with a powerful glare that made Dream shrink under him with terrified arousal. Nightmare smelt amazing of lust, confidence, greed, and love, with an overwhelmingly dominant presence. It gave Dream chills that ran all the way down to his ecto body.
   "Give it to me~"

Lol cock blocked by the end of the chapter :p