Wings (Smut)

:p

   "Dream~" Nightmare stuttered his name as he held back from drooling. Reaching his hand down, "Dream..." Nightmare undid his and Dream's pants.
   "Yes?~" Dream looked to Nightmare but felt him change, his presence became heavy in the air, like a weighted blanket.
   "I'm going to fuck you until your pregnant with my child." He threatened with a powerful glare that made Dream shrink under him with terrified arousal. Nightmare smelt amazing of lust, and confidence, greed, and love, with an overwhelmingly dominant presence. It gave Dream chills that ran all the way down to his ecto body.
   "Give it to me~" Dream's arms wrapped around Nightmare's neck.

   Nightmare stepped away from Dream to pull his coat off and toss it to the cold ground before picking Dream up with his hands under Dream's ass.
   "Ah!" Dream yelped as he was picked up and layed down on Nightmare's jacket, his wings flapped as Nightmare moved his body and pulled his pants off of him.
   Dream was the one blushing for once. He wasn't sure if he'd ever met this side of Nightmare, he was controlling and a new form of confidence seemed to carry him, yet he was still gentle as he always was. Dream wasn't sure if he met this side of Nightmare because it was new, yet it felt familiar, as if this was a side of Nightmare that he'd always known.

   Dream yelped again as Nightmare pulled Dream's hips up and leaned down to kiss Dream's folds. Dream whimpered at the touch and the feeling of Nightmare's hot breath against his female lower body in contrast to the cold air around them.
   Nightmare's hands squeezed Dream's golden hips as he ran his tongue along Dream's folds.
   "AH♡ Nightmare!~" Dream's stomach and spine tensed with every long stripe that Nightmare made with his tongue. He dug his tongue into the spots that made Dream twitch and thrash, watching Dream's wings flap reactively to the pleasure he caused.
   Dream's back arched as he moaned while Nightmare messaged his clit with his mouth, he trailed his tongue down and slid it inside of Dream's wet cunt.
   Dream gasped as Nightmare dug his tongue deeper inside of him until Nightmare's mouth was resting against the core of his pelvis.

   Nightmare listened to all of Dream's moaning as he ate everything out of him. Dream's hand reached down and held Nightmare's head down on him. The pleasure lasted forever, gaining with intensity as Dream got closer to his climax. Though Nightmare had other plans.
   He reached up and took Dream's wrist, forcing his hand off of his head as he pulled his tongue out of Dream.

   "Nightmare!~" Dream whined in protest. His wings stretched out with annoyance as he lost his high. Meanwhile, Nightmare had pulled down his pants before taking both of Dream's wrists and pinned them to the ground over his head. Dream squeaked similarly to a bat as Nightmare was suddenly leaning over him with his wrists restrained. Nightmare held Dream's wrists down over his head with one hand and pulled his silk scarf off his neck to tie around Dream's hands tightly.
   Dream struggled against his restraints to test its strength. Once both Dream and Nightmare were satisfied with how strong it was, Nightmare pushed Dream's legs open to position his hips between them.

   Dream shuttered with his own anticipation, blushing and twitching in excitement as he patiently waited for Nightmare to completely fuck him up.
   Nightmare squeezed Dream's thigh with his hand as he pushed his hips in. He let out a relieved sigh as Dream made a high pitch moan and threw back his head at the feeling of being filled. Nightmare huffed through his clenched teeth before he was completely inside of Dream.

   In the state they were in, Nightmare's eye gazed down upon Dream's heated body, and his wings. He started slow by rocking his hips gently, perhaps to tease Dream a bit as he reached a hand to gently graze the back of his hand along one of the ribs of Dream's wing.
   The whole wing reacted to the touch, twitching and flexing in sensitivity while Dream moaned out in pleasure with every small rock of Nightmare's hips. Though Dream needed more from Nightmare's cock than a bit of love making. It was nice, but Dream always favoured rougher stimulation.

   "Nightmare~" Dream hummed out as he threw his head back and quaked in his legs. He was still at the mercy of Nightmare's pleasure, perhaps their long, unstimulating trip had made Lord Dream particularly sensitive and desperate. It was going to be easy for Nightmare to overstimulate Dream's body.
   "What is it?~" Nightmare smirked down upon him, trailing the tips of his fingers down the magic skin of his wings.
   "Come on~ Fuck me harder~♡ please♡" Dream begged as he rolled his hips gainst Nightmare's movements and making more friction between their ecto bodies.

   Nightmare groaned,
   "Watch your dirty tongue~" He growled playfully at Dream, thrusting his hips into him as "punishment" though he only went back to a more moderate pace as Dream stopped talking.
   "Fuck me!" Dream struggled against his restrained wrists as he cried out in pleasure. Nightmare only went harder as Dream swore and said crude things.
   "Fuck~♡ Yes! So good!♡ AH!~" Dream's legs wrapped around Nightmare's hips tightly, and soon his restrained arms moved to be around Nightmare's neck with his wrists still tied together behind Nightmare's head. Nightmare grunted as Dream squeezed around his cock and pulled him in. Still, Dream begged and cursed in his ear as he found himself living in bliss under Nightmare's mercy.

   "I love your dick♡ FUCK♡~! Ah! So~ Deep~ So Good♡" Dream screamed his moans between speaking, "YES! AH!♡ Fill me!"
   "Such a filthy mouth~" Nightmare scolded before catching Dream's mouth in a deep kiss, digging his tongue into Dream's mouth and feeling along his sharpened fangs as he pounded into Dream and squeezed his hip with his hand tightly.

   Dream screamed against Nightmare's mouth as he got closer to cumming. Nightmare was at his edge, barely able to hold on and keep his pace, he pulled away from Dream's mouth and pant.
   "Fuck~ Bite me♡" He gasped in Dream's ear as his cock twitched despite to release.
   Dream didn't think twice to oblige, he pulled Nightmare down toward him with his arms around his neck and bit down on his exposed bones. The second that Nightmare's blood touched Dream's tongue, Dream came on his dick and squeezed around him. Nightmare came quickly after Dream did, the sting in his neck rushed through his body and snapped the knot in his stomach.

   Nightmare filled Dream as deep as he could and didn't move until Dream had taken every drop of magic he gave. And Dream drained the lust in his blood, drinking until he tasted sweet love before he had to pull away and fall back to the ground.
   Nightmare looked down into Dream's eyes, as his blood stained his chin and mouth.

   "You've gotten messier." Nightmare hummed gently as he caught a drop of blood on Dream's chin with his finger. Dream licked it off for him.
   "I know I'm not going to suffer a famine by you leaving~ You're mine♡" Dream cuddled up to him.
   "You're future husband~" Nightmare kissed his cheek.
   "My fiancée♡ and one day, the father to our baby~" Dream smiled to him sweetly as Nightmare gently placed a hand to Dream's ecto stomach.
   "We may have to try a few times, to get it right." He mentioned.
   "I hope so~ but not too many times!" Dream giggled. Nightmare untied Dream's wrists and pulled out of him finally. They were content with cuddling there until they remembered that they needed to get back on the road.

   They quickly made themselves decent before running back to the carriage.