Real Power (Smut)

It is here~☆

   Dream was eager to undress Nightmare. Making quick work of his shirt buttons, before leaning into his neck.
   "Not my neck- They'll see!" Nightmare protested as he felt Dream's breath against his jaw and spine.
   "Considering the way you dress, they won't see shit~" Dream teased, he only got to smell Nightmare's neck before he lowered his mouth to his collarbone and bit down.

   Nightmare jolted before Dream used his soft mouth to suck out his anxiety and blood. Nightmare moaned softly as his arm wrapped around Dream. He watched Dream's wings flutter in response to his moaning, giving Nightmare the urge to touch them.
   He reached his other arm around Dream's back as Dream tasted a hint of curiosity in Nightmare's blood. He only found out what Nightmare was curious about when he felt Nightmare's fingers graze along the base of his wings before his palm travelled up the bone of Dream's wings.
   Dream let out a sharp moan as he pulled his mouth away from Nightmare's collarbone. His wings were unbelievably touch deprived, making it so they couldn't help but lean into Nightmare's hand for more.

   Nightmare let out his own sharp moan as Dream found another spot on Nightmare's chest to bite and suck on. While Nightmare continued running his hands along Dream's wings, and delicately grazing his fingertips against the pale white skin of the bat-like wings.
   Dream squirmed and bucked as Nightmare's lust tasting blood made his body grow hotter. Once Dream's pants started feeling tighter, he'd had enough.

   Dream pulled his mouth away to Nightmare's disappointment, before climbing off Nightmare's lap and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. Nightmare yelped as Dream pulled him to his feet roughly and turned them both around before pushing Nightmare onto his desk with his back against the various papers that he was previously working on.
   "Dream! I was working on these!" Nightmare scolded with a nervous tone in his voice. It wasn't very convincing as Dream got between his legs and leaned over him.
   "You can work on them again later!♡" Dream smiled at him before grinding his bulge against Nightmare's pelvis. Nightmare felt his own magic forming as Dream continued, he tried holding back his moans as he held his breath and clenched his teeth.
   Dream watched in amusement as he grinded harder into him, until Nightmare couldn't hold it anymore and let out his heavy breath. Still he bit his tongue to stop himself from cursing.

   "F- Ah~ Just don't be so rough that I won't be able to walk this time~" Nightmare pleaded.
   "Oh fine," Dream huffed with a pout. Nightmare's pants seemed to undo themself before Dream swiftly pulled them off his legs completely as well as his undergarments. Nightmare shivered as the cold air reached the magic between his legs, meanwhile Dream was already pulling down his pants and underwear for his cock to spring out at perfect height to Nightmare's wet cunt.

   Nightmare readied himself but only felt Dream's hard tip push against his folds. His breathing hitched of course, but the teasing wasn't something that he was expecting.
   Dream rubbed against his clit and poked at his entrance, but only teased it.
   Nightmare's legs wrapped around Dream's hips as he moaned from Dream's pleasured teasing, but as he tried to use his legs to push Dream deeper in, he wouldn't go any deeper than his tip.
   "Dream~!" Nightmare begged, "Please- Ah~" He bit his tongue to stop himself from cursing again, "Just give it to me~"
   "Still too good for swearing my love?" Dream teased with a smile.

   Dream caved, there was only so much of Nightmare's helpless squirming that Dream could take. His tip pushed in, stopping for a moment to make Nightmare think that he's just doing more teasing before Dream's cock suddenly pushed deeper.
   Nightmare flung his head back against his paper covered desk in surprise. He let out a shocked moan as Dream's size filled him.
    Dream still made sure to take his time for Nightmare to adjust, but he just managed to keep pushing deeper and deeper into him. Dream knew very well how much Nightmare could take at a time, after all they'd done this many times before. Many times.

   Nightmare took in sharp breaths before Dream finally pushed all the way in. He shook slightly, as his legs started to grow weak around Dream's hips the longer that Dream didn't move.
   Dream leaned down and kissed Nightmare's cheek.
   "You're so warm~ And such a perfect fit~♡" Dream muttered to him before standing back up to watch Nightmare crumble.
    "Please move!~" Nightmare whined helplessly as he quivered and moved his hips against Dream's cock to get any kind of friction.

   Dream chuckled at him with a big loving grin before pulling his hips back just a little before pushing back in. Nightmare moaned out as his face grew hot with a deep blush. Dream pulled back a little further before pushing back again, groaning as he went along with the same pattern until he was pulling back to his tip and pushing back in again.
   Nightmare was going insane with the steady pace, drooling and shaking as his legs found their strength to tighten around Dream's hips every time he'd push back into his cunt.
   Until Dream finally started moving faster. He placed his hands on Nightmare's hips and leaned over him more as he adjusted his footing before thrusting into Nightmare. Building his speed until Nightmare was screaming out in pleasure.
   "Dream!~♡" Nightmare moaned out, but could barely form sentences in his head before Dream's tip would pound into his g spot and clear his mind of any thoughts he may have formed other than pleasure and bliss.
   Dream moaned every time Nightmare's walls squeezed or pulsed around him, he pushed harder into Nightmare's hips until he was half climbing onto the desk with one knee on it for a new angle.

   "You're so good Night~♡" Dream chose his syllables carefully as he tried not to interrupt himself with a loud moan. Nightmare tensed with shyness at the praise, as Dream's wings flapped in pleasure.
   "So perfect~ Ah!" Dream continued, "Perfect body~ Beautiful mind~" Dream leaned over and kissed Nightmare's cheeks and face until Nightmare couldn't take the praise anymore and his eyes watered.
   "My love~ You feel- ♡ah! So~ So good..." Dream climbed up further on the table as tears welled in Nightmare's eyes.
   "I- can't!~" Nightmare moaned.
   "So~ so much♡ I love you so much~♡" Dream breathed him in as Nightmare screamed,
   "I can't! Dream♡ I'm- Ah! Gonna~" Nightmare cried out as his arms wrapped around Dream and his legs around his hips grew impossibly tight. "Bite~ me~" Nightmare's words almost got completely blown over by his screams, but Dream heard them loud and clear.

   Dream leaned down and sunk his teeth into Nightmare's lower neck. Nightmare gasped as he moved his head to the side for Dream to drink from his magic. Soon after Dream sucked from the new mark, Nightmare screamed and squeezed unbearably tight around Dream's cock until the both of them came.
   Nightmare cried out through his orgasm as Dream's magic filled his cunt more than it could hold.
   They panted heavily as Dream licked up the blood from the new bite mark on Nightmare's neck.
   Nightmare would be able to cover up the scar easily so long as he was wearing a collared shirt, which he always did anyway.

   Tears dripped down the sides of Nightmare's head as he struggled to calm down from his sex high. He shuttered as Dream pulled out of him with a pop. Nightmare's cunt looked a mess with cum, Dream kneeled down to clean it up with his mouth, but Nightmare's sensitive skin quivered even just from Dream's breath panting near it.
   As Dream pressed his mouth to Nightmare's folds and sucked on it, Nightmare yelped in protest.
   "Stop!" He cried out, "Please... I can't take it..." He felt too sensitive to be touched at the moment.

   "Is it too much?" Dream asked, delicately stroking his hand on Nightmare's inner thighs. Nightmare only nodded. "Alright..." Dream sighed in slight disappointment. He cleaned himself off with a clean handkerchief before pulling his pants back up and buttoning his shirt again.
   Meanwhile, Nightmare's pants were out of his reach and his shirt was completely undone.

   "Now you are the one who's only half-dressed~" Dream teased,
   "You wicked Incubus!!" Nightmare shot up to sit on his desk before he leaped at Dream. Dream yelped playfully as Nightmare chased him around the desk.
   They both suddenly stopped as they heard a loud banging and then a crash come from down the hall outside Nightmare's office.

   "What was that?" Dream gulped.
   "It sounded like the study." Nightmare spoke. They stood silently for a moment before Dream stepped toward to door.
   "You best get dressed." Lord Dream suggested.
   "Yes, I think I will." Nightmare went to grab his pants before cleaning himself up. "Dream," he called as Lord Dream opened the office door, "Be careful..."
   "Don't worry. Just get dressed." Dream smiled back to him softly before closing the door behind him.