3. Brothers?

When I see the cop car parked Infront of my house I think about two things

One; turn around. 

Two; run.

Because they could be here for me.

I've done a few things that weren't exactly...legal.

So seeing this cop car is making my insides all nervous.

Then I see a big black SUV parked in my driveway, that definitely does not belong to Dane.

Then, the black van from Lukas's house pulls up from behind me and parks.

Okay, what the hell is happening?

Is this the swat team? am I going to prison for stealing that packet of gummy bears?

Or robbing that store with Lukas and our fake guns?

I go to spin around but freeze when I see the big tattoo guy standing right Infront of me, he's not only huge but tall as hell. and he's still wearing sunglasses when the sun went down ages ago.

Weirdo.

He's just standing there with his arms crossed, blocking my way.

"Alright big guy, get out of my way. I don't know who you are or why you've been following me but move, I don't know why the cops are here either but I'm innocent so move!" I snapped, all of this is making me anxious. I need a cigarette. 

He doesn't even look at me, acting like I'm not even here. prick.

"Fine." I huff and try to run past him quickly but his hand shoots out and he grabs onto me "oh come on!" I whine, frustrated, this isn't fair. sixteen year old teenager up against body builder gangbanger douchebag that wears sunglasses when its dark.

"Miss Anderson!" I hear a voice shout from behind me, douchebag prick lets me go and I turn to see a male officer walking towards us. 

Okay act natural, deny everything. 

The cop stops in front of me with a sympathetic smile on his face, I also see the tattoo guy walk back to his van out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry to say this miss Anderson but your father was involved in a very bad accident. he is no longer with us." the cop explained, he puts his hand on my shoulder and looks at me sadly.

I feel my whole world stop before a smile starts to bloom on my face, a smile so big and bright, a real smile since forever.

"Oh god, I got nervous for no reason!" I laugh, letting out a sigh of relief.

I stop smiling when I see the cop, I look at his badge name, mark, give me a weirded out concerned look.

Whoops.

I clear my throat and make a sad facial expression "oh....my...dad..is..dead?" I force my eyes to try and water a little bit to make the act more believable.

"uh.." officer mark coughs awkwardly before continuing "Yes I'm sorry kid, but since you have no other parental figure, your brother has stepped up and took you under his guardianship."

My act drops in a second.

"I'm sorry what? my what? I don't have any siblings." I pointed out, brother? the hell is mark here talking about. 

"Miss And-" officer mark goes to speak but he's cut off by a voice from behind him.

"Genesis."

Wait a minute....I know that voice, that's the same voice from the phone call I received yesterday!