37. Betrayal

We're laying in the back of his car, me on top of him resting my head on his chest.

Trailing my finger along his chest slowly with a small smile.

After we had finished we just laid on the hood of his car for a few minutes, his arms wrapped tightly around me while we came down from our high.

Sex with him felt so different.

I could feel the connection, the longing, the lust.

The love.

I've only known him for almost two months.

That's not long enough to know if I actually love him.

I tilt my head up and look at Kaiden, he's already looking down at me with a gentle smile.

I grin back "Did I do okay?" He questions, hand rubbing my arm softly.

I laugh "You did great"

He lets out a little relieved chuckle "Hope so, that was my first time"

My eyes widen and my mouth parts.

"You were a virgin!" I whisper shout in absolute shock.

I really did not expect that.

He looks at me amused "Yes"

"I- Kaiden why didn't you tell me! I would have waited, until we like got to a bed or something! Oh my god, your first time was on the hood of a fucking car-"

He covers my mouth with his hand, cutting off my rambling with a amused smile.

"It's okay, baby. I didn't want to wait any longer either" he gives my nose a peck.

I calm down and lean my head back onto his chest.

His hand slides down my body slowly then cups my butt, gripping it tight.

My pants and his are still sitting on top of the car, were only in underwear but I still have my white tank top on.

"Your so beautiful" he murmurs, kissing along my neck.

I blush, smiling as I move neck back to give him more access.

He pulls back slightly with a frown "Why'd you cover it?"

He must be referring to the Hickey I had covered up.

"Had to hide it from my brothers, Zach would have a stroke if he saw it"

He hums before attacking my neck.

"Kai!" I laugh and slap his chest as he sucks hard on my neck.

He pulls back with a pop "Don't cover my mark again" he says into my ear, nipping it.

I shiver.

His hand starts to trail along my back and I rest my chin on his chest and look up at him.

He looks down at me.

My heart starts to beat loudly in my chest as we continue to look at each other and I know he can feel it too.

Then I start to hear his beat even harder.

There's so much emotions in his gaze, soft, tender and full of love.

"Genesis, I lo-"

His sentence his cut off when the window behind us smashes, sending flying pieces of glass all over us.

I gasp and cover my head.

Suddenly, the passenger door opens and a man wearing a mask appears, looking directly at me.