19. uh oh

Kaiden doesn't drive away until he sees that I'm fully inside the building.

His loud car goes speeding down the street as I pull out my phone and see that's it's three in the morning.

I'm supposed to have school in a few hours.

My head is starting to pound, and my eyesight becomes hazy as I walk towards the elevator.

I see a few of the guards eye me with shocked eyes, one of them pulls out their phone, tapping something then bringing it up to their ear.

I'm too drunk to remember I'm not supposed to go this way, that I was supposed to sneak back in the same way I snuck back out.

I press the button to the elevator for the top floor and wait.

Wobbling on my feet slightly.

Once the door opens with a ding, I mock it saying "ding!" With a laugh.

The guard standing next to the elevator side eyes me. I don't think he found me very funny.

I step into the elevator and lean against the wall, resting my eyes as the elevator starts to go up.

I think back to Kaiden, the way he was so gentle with me.

I smile, thinking about the way he kept looking at my lips.

I wanna fuck him.

I slap my hand over my mouth at my thoughts, a laugh escaping.

Alcohol seriously makes me horny.

The elevator dings once again and I straighten up from the wall, walking out I start to make my way into the apartment.

I freeze when I see all five of my brothers standing in a row in front of me.

My eyes widen and my mouth parts and I stumble in my place "woah" I whisper, finding my footing.

And then I burp.

I slap my hand over my mouth.

"Uh oh"

                                   ____

Were all sitting at the dining table, all of them are glaring at me.

Gunner and Xander look like they just woke up while the other three are wide awake.

I have my hands on the table just playing with them, avoiding their gazes.

My stomach is twisted in knots.

I don't know if it's from the alcohol or from their heated glares.

"Tell me why, as I'm sitting in my office doing paperwork, thinking my siblings are peacefully sleeping, I get a call, telling me my sixteen-year-old sister comes stumbling through the entrance at three in the fucking morning!!"

I flinch back at Zachariah's loud shout.

I gulp "I-" that's all I can say.

He already knows what I was doing, I'm pretty sure they can smell it on me.

"Walking in here reeking of alcohol" he sneers "I except this shit from Xander not you"

"Hey" Xander mumbles offended.

"Do you understand how dangerous it is to be out alone with no protection?" He scolds harshly.

I'm still looking down at my hands.

"Look at me!" Zach shouts banging his fist against the glass table.

I gasp and look at him, my eyes start to water. The alcohol making me even more emotional.